You Can't Have Her

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, can you sign my album? Ehehe can you write ‘to my cute girl?” It’s Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. My eyes widened. I opened my mouth ready to scream but then Kai grabbed my hand. Ah! I just realized that many EXO-L standing in front of us. If I scream her name we can just die here. I looked at her again and she just chuckled.

“Oppa~ palli. You can’t make the other wait too long.” she said while wearing her mask again. I nodded slowly. Still couldn’t believe..

“Ah nee. Emm ‘To my beautiful girl..’”

“Aniii.. ‘To my cute girl’”

“Ah right. ‘To my cute girl.. Oh Sehun.’” I signed her album and gave it to her. I smiled to her. But then..

“Okay pretty lady come on here. Let oppa give your album sign too.” Said Kai while gave Jiyeon noona his flirting smile. When Jiyeon noona want to move to Kai side without I realized I grabbed Kai hand and..

“NO!!!!” I shouted. Loud. Loud enough to made all of people silent and looking at us. I gulped. What should I do now?? Think Sehun think.

“Ahahaha I mean. No hyung.. you have to hold your pee. You know right. EXO-L aready waiting for your sign aha. Hehe. Emm..”

“Ah nee. Ahahaha you right Sehun. I have to hold that ahaha.” Then the other laughing with us. Jiyeon noona too. But Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho hyung furrowed their eyebrow to me. DO hyung just shook his head and murmured something.

I looked back at Jiyeon noona and she’s still laughing hard. Erghhh Oh Stupid Sehun! But then Jiyeon noona stood up and ready to go.

“I’m sorry Kai oppa. I come here just for my Sehun oppa ehehe.” she said while looking at me.

“Ahaha okay. You can go then.” And she wave her hand to me. I wave my hand too and smiled.

“Ahhh you just made my day Sehunaaa~~~”said Kai hyung while opened his arms ready to hug me but pushed him.

“Yaa don’t touch me! I’m still mad at you.” I pouting my mouth. But Kai hyung just pinched my cheek.

“Ehh you are indeed my cute maknae ahaha” I rolled my eyes and started to sign to my fans again but then I got a message. It’s Jiyeon noona!

Lets celebrate my birthday oppa!

I’ll wait for you~

I couldn’t hide my smile. Just then my tiredness gone and my energy filled up again. I can sign 1000 albums now ahahahaha!

 

After the fan signing over we decided to rest first before get going to dorm.

Okay now is my chance to ask my hyung permission. But how? What should I tell them? Emm I looked at DO hyung. Should I asked his help again? But then he gave me a dead glare.

“I’m tired! Don’t asked something stupid to me now!” I gulped and nodded. Maybe I have to do it myself. Emm okay. Don’t think too long Sehun. Your angel is waiting for you now. I walked to Suho hyung.

“Hyung...”

“I know. Just becareful and avoid the crowd place.”

“Huh?”

“You want to go with her right?”

“Huh?”

“Aish this pabbo maknae. I know that you want to go with her. Your angel~” Suho hyung gave me his teasing smile. What???

“Emm hyung I don’t really understand. Can you say it again?” But Suho hyung just laughed and Chanyeol hyung ruffled my hair.

“Aigooo uri cute maknae already grow up huh. He going to date now~ Ehehehe” said Chanyeol hyung. Hah? They know???? I tilted my head to DO hyung. I widened my eyes.

“No I don’t tell them Sehun!! Your angel told them!” said DO hyung.

Huh???? Jiyeon noona told them????

“Yaaa just go now. She’s waiting for you right?” Kai hyung nudged me. I smiled to them.

“Ehehe thanks hyungdeul~” I just smiled widely and ready to walk but then Baekhyun hyung tapped my shoulder and gave me a hat and masker.

“You need this pabbo.” He smiled. I nodded and smiled.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Just becareful okay?” I nodded again and then I walked outside the room. Heading my angel~

I wear the hat and masker and then I run outside the building. I’m trying to looking for her. But then someone waving her hand to me. Ah! There she is. I run towards her. She’s still wearing her EXO masker and glasses. She just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter