Being Kidnapped!?

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 November 2014

EXO’s Dorm

 

I opened my eyes and smiled. I sat up and smiled. I stretched my arms and not to forgot to smile. My morning now is full of wide smile in my face. Because my world suddenly beautiful and full of her. Full of love. Full of Park Jiyeon.

I stood up and looking around. Emm Suho hyung already woke up I guess because his bed was empty. I walked towards the door. I opened it and then the view of my hyung doing all their thing came to me. As always DO and Xiumin hyung already busy in the kitchen. Chen and Chanyeol hyung watching TV. Kai hyung and Tao doing some dance practice. I guess it’s for Tao performance tomorrow. Suho hyung busy with his phone. And..... one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, and with me nine. Emm ah Baekhyun hyung. Where is he? Ahh molla.

“Good morning everybody~~~” I gave them my full of joy and happiness greeting. But instead greeting me back they just smirked and shrugged. Chanyeol hyung throw me a pillow but I could catch it.

“Yak So noisy!!!!” He said. I just grinned and then headed to kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of milk.

“Good morning Kyungsoo hyung~~ Good morning minseok hyung~~” Once again I greeted them but as always DO hyung just gave me his flat face that telling me to shut up. But Xiumin hyung was different because he smiled back to me.

“Why are you so happy Sehun?” Xiumin hyung asked.

“Ahahahaha it’s just such a waste if we fill our morning with sorrow.” I said with my wide and handsome smile. But suddenly someone hit my head.

“Ouch...”

“Bull. He just finally get his angel hyung” It’s Kai hyung -_- If he didn’t become my senior in highschool I must already hit him back.

“Ahh~ T ara’s maknae?” Xiumin hyung asked. I nodded happily and smiled again.

“Don’t make that silly face Oh Sehun! Now instead being this annoying guy you have to prepare yourself for deal with paparazi. Be careful!!” Suddenly Chanyeol hyung joined us in the kitchen. I gave him my thumb up telling him that I understand. Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned my head.

“And don’t try to date in the parking lot with car that roof open at 2 am. No! Just don’t!” It’s Baekhyun hyung.

Suddenly our kitchen full of our laugh hearing what Baekhyun hyung said.

“Ehem! I beg your pardon please. You see that me and Xiumin hyung trying to cook your breakfast. Instead making some noisy you better helping us to arrange the table or maybe just go!” uri almighty DO hyung just said his command and we? Of course obey him and did what he said without complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter