Fan Boy

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21 May 2014

08.00 am EXO’s Dorm

 

“Yaa Oh Sehun. Remember you’re banned to out from this dorm. Clean the dorm. All of the room. Do the laundry. Okay?” Chanyeol hyung told me with that scary look. I don’t believe why all of people and fans called him Happy Virus. He just Scary Virus for me.

“Nee hyung..”

“Don’t pouting like that. This is your punishment because you suddenly missing at that night and made us going crazy and thought you run away.” said Suho hyung while crossing his arm.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sorry.”

“You’ve been acting so weird this day” Now Baekhyun hyung

“I think he’s like this  since that time....” Kai gave me his annoying smirk

“Hah?”

“Since he met his angel. Pfftt... Hahahahaha” Kai laughed hardly and very annoyed me. Heu that dark kid.

“Okay okay enough Kai. But hahaha that’s funny actually. Okay Okay ehem. Now we’re going out. You stay here!” said Suho hyung while pointing his index finger to me.

“Neeee.. Have a nice day hyungdeul~” and then they walked out the dorm left me alone in this dirty and messy dorm. Huh.

Because of our thight schedules we don’t have time to clean the dorm. Lucky us (but maybe not me) I did a mistake so they use me to be a cleaning boy and give me the punishment at the same time.

Today is our break day. Uri CEO gave us one day to refresh our mind and body. Maybe because of ‘that’ incident he gave us time to breath. But not for me I guess. This is absolutely not refresh my mind and body. I just could sigh and start cleaning. Okay hmmm maybe start from Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung room. I opened the room and ... OH MY GOD... Is this a bed room or what? Ewwh I could smell something that absolutely not good. They can sleep in here??? Uwaa daebak. Okay stop Sehun. Start cleaning.

 

Three hours.. Three hours I cleaned Chanyeol and Baekhyung hyung room and already made me exhausted. Huuuuhhh. I think I’ve to be careful next time when I want to see Jiyeon noona. But speaking of Jiyeon noona... chamkaman.. what’s date today? Ah 21 may. Yesterday is Jiyeon noona debut solo album. Her MV must be out too today. I ran to my room and get my laptop. I put my laptop at the dining room table. But I realized that I’ve to wash the dishes. Naaahhh it can wait. This is more important.

I opened the YouTube website and search ‘T Ara Jiyeon’ aaandd.. enter. Scroll.. scroll... scroll ah this is it. I clicked the video. But I paused it at first. I’ve to prepare myself. Hmmm I know this video it’s going to be just Jiyeon noona being pretty and y. So prepare yourself Oh Sehun. Don’t be such a weird fanboy. You can control it. Watch it calmly and after that give your support to her. Yeah..I can do it

I played the video and then...........”Ooo..omona.aa..” I slightly opened my jaw.

“Omo omo omo omo.....Yaaaak. This is too y. Aish.. Andweee noona andweeee...” ’Never ever kogi moteyo..’ “Andweee stop! Don’t dancing like that noonaaa...” I pulled my hair stressfully. No, andwe, this too y but actually Jiyeon noona is very pretty. But no. This is too y!!

“Uwaa she’s so y..”

“Yeah right?”

“But pretty too.”

“Indeed.”

“Hmm”

“.....”

“.....”

“DO hyung”

“Hmm?”

“Saranghae..”

“Nadoo..”

“Please don’t tell the other”

“About you watch Jiyeon video instead cleaning the room or about Jiyeon is your angel?”

“Both”

“Arrasso.. but for one condition.”

“I’ll do all what you want hyung”

“Uwaa at first I thought to make you buy me toppoki but when you said you’ll do all what I want I think it’s not a bad idea. Okay call.” Oh Stupid Sehun.

DO hyung walked away from me and then sat in front of me. He eating chips right now. Although he’s giving me a flat face as usual but I could see his annoying mind.

“Why are you here hyung?” I asked while turned off my laptop. Suddenly I’m not in the mood to continue watch the MV.

“At first I want to help you cleaning the dorm. I’m not trust you enough to cleaning this dirty dorm. But then I got a jackpot. Ehehe”

“Hyuuung~~” I pouted but DO hyung just laughed at me.

“Ahahahaha seeing you like this make me realize that you are indeed a cute maknae.”

“No. I’m a handsome maknae.”

“Whatever.” then he stand up and put his empty chips at the trash can.

“So.. Jiyeon huh? Not bad. She’s pretty” then he rolled up his sleeve.

“What are you doing hyung?”

“Helping you to clean the dorm. Come on!”

“Ahhhhh hyung saranghaeeeee~~~” I got up and opened my arms ready to hug DO hyung. But you can guess it what happen next. DO hyung gave me dead glare and I just could giggling.

 

07.00 pm

All of EXO-K members already got home and bring us foods and drink. They entered the dorm with O shape at their mouth.

“Hmm not bad Oh Sehun not bad.” Suho hyung gave me his nodded and patted at my back.

“But honestly I can clean this dorm entirely because of my lovely handsome and second favorite hyung Do Kyungsoooo~~~~” I clapped happily while smiling ear to ear.

“Yahh Kyungsoo. You shouldn’t help him. This is his punishment.” Chanyeol hyung said while cupped DO hyung face. DO hyung pulled away Chanyeol’s hyung hand and smirked.

“I just can’t trust him clean this place and if I didn’t help him maybe I can’t got a jackpot hhh” then DO hyung opened up the pastic bag and ready to arrange the food.

“What Jackpot?” asked Chanyeol hyung. But DO hyung just shrugged his shoulder.

“Yaaakk Do Kyungsoo.” then DO hyung gave him a dead glare.

“Ssshhht.. shut your mouth. Too noisy... Oh Sehun..”

“Ndee..”

“Help me to arrange this foods.”

“But hyung~ I’m tire...No. Emm I mean Yes. I’ll help.” I want to say no but when I saw his face, his-I will tell your secret-face I couldn’t do anything. I walked to him and helped him.

“Uwaa this is rare and weird. Why you become so obey to DO?” Kai joined us in the living room.

“Don’t talk too much Kai. You rather help us!” DO hyung said with flat tone but yet so firm.

“But I’m tire... Okay okay don’t give that look” Yeah another dead glare from DO hyung that easily make us obey him.

“Yaa~ you two help us too. Too many foods to handle.” DO hyung shouted to Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung.

“But you already have them to help Kyungsoo-aa~ I want to lay down to... Ah nee nee nee. I’ll help ehehe. Yak! Park Chanyeol you get up lazy . Help Kyungsoo. This food is for you too. Ehehhehe so what should I do Kyungsoo?” I just could laughed saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung became like that because of DO hyung dead glare. Ah too many dead glare today. But with this one dead glare all of us could easily obey him. All Hail Do Kyungsoo~~

 

10.00 pm

Tonight is very different from another night for us. For EXO. Not just because tonight EXO-M will come back to Seoul. Not just because we want to celebrate Suho hyung birthday. But tonight is different. Because this is the first night EXO will gather around at the dorm with eleven members. Not twelve. Just eleven. Without Kriss....

Okay Suho hyung already told us not to mention him again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter