Suprise!

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 12,2015 , 6:30 am

T Ara's dorm ,Jiyeon POV

 

You were walking around in your room thinking about how to plan Sehun's suprise party. You needed help so you called Suho oppa.

"Hi Suho oppa!" You said cheerfully once he picked up the phone.

"Hi." He said dullfully.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up! I need some help."

"What do you need help with so early in the morning Jiyeon?" Suho said slowly waking up.

"Sehun's suprise birthday party. Can you get Chen , Baekhyun, Xiumin to go to the nearest Starbucks oppa?"

"Sure. We'll be there in 20 minutes."

"See you there oppa!"

Once you said your goodbyes, you changed into a sweater and skinny jeans. You grabbed your purse and your phone on the way out. You called your manager to drive you to the nearest Starbucks.

Once you were inside, you looked around for Suho. You saw a hand waving in your direction so you started walking torwards the table. Sitting down was Xiumin, Baekhyun, Suho, and Chen.

"Hey Jiyeon." Chen said. Baekhyun was face down on the table, Xiumin had his eyes closed,  Suho were wide awake drinking coffee. You took out a mini notebook and a pen.

"So.. How will we plan this party?" You said when you came back from getting a drink.

 

For 3 hours, you guys planned on how to throw Sehun an Suprise party. Once you were done planning, it was 10:00.

You needed Suho, Chen, and Xiumin at the dorm to distract the other Exo members and Sehun to go out of the dorm long enough for you to finish shopping and hang up decorations. Since it was only you and Baekhyun going shopping, you decided to call Qri unnie to help.

"Hey unnie." You said as Qri picked up.

"Yes Jiyeon?" She answered.

"I know how much you love shopping so can you help me buy some things with Baekhyun so we can ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter