Last Midnight Snack

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 19,2015

8 am

T-ara's dorm

"HURRY UP IN THERE UNNIE!!!"Jiyeon yelled.

She was waiting for Soyeon to hurry up so she can change and start heading out to Mc for SBS The Show.

"Ok ok." Soyeon said walking out holding her makeup kit.

"Where are you going?" Hyomin said popping out of her room which was the closest to the bathroom.

"I'm going shopping to get more food."

"But the fridge is already stocked." Hyomin said tilting her head a bit. "I just went shopping."

"Shoot." Soyeon muttered and said, "I have to go on a quick errand. I'll be right back."

"Sure." Hyomin said.

Jiyeon quickly ran inside not caring about the conversation outside the bathroom.

She put on her dress and added some light makeup.

 

 

After an hour, Jiyeon finally left the dorm and hopped into a taxi. "Please take me to SBS studios."

The taxi arrived infront of the large double doors and Jiyeon hopped out after giving the driver his change.

Jiyeon quickly walked inside not forgetting to silent her phone. "Let's do this~" Jiyeon said before entering.

"Name?" The receptionist said as Jiyeon entered.

"Park Jiyeon." Jiyeon said.

The receptionist handed Jiyeon a card and told her to slide the card in order to enter elevators and rooms.

"Do not loose this ok?" The receptionist asked before heading back to her work. "Go on. You're almost late."

Jiyeon quickly walked over to the elevator, slid her card and pressed the 4th floor.

Once the elevator dinged for arrival, Jiyeon pulled her card out and swalked around the 4th floor trying to find the recording set. Once she found the room, she slid her card and silently entered the set.

Currently, everyone was just lounging around.

They're probably waiting for their manager. Jiyeon thought as she made her way around the room to report to her manager.

"Oh! You're finally here Jiyeon!" Her manager said. "Now we can start!"

 

Half way into shooting, the managers called a bathroom break.

Jiyeon quickly walked torwards Sehun from the position that she was standing in.

"Hey, Sehun." She said smiling. "You want to eat a midnight snack with me?"

"Sure." He said grinning at her. "I'll meet you tonight at the store?"

Jiyeon nodded and walked back to her position right when the managers resumed the filming.

 

 

~After the show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter