Can I Love You?

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I’m leaving guys” said Luhan hyung suddenly. The other member couldn’t do nothing including me. Because Luhan hyung already with his bag and luggage. Standing in front of the door. Ready to go. Another one leaving. Another momment ‘Not We’re One’ happened. And just like others, I just could shed tears and let him go.

 

24 October 2014

EXO’s Dorm

“Hyung. Do we really have to perform there?” I asked Suho hyung while putting my T-shirts in my bag. Suho hyung just smiled and nodded.

“But what if—“ before I could finish my words suddenly a pillow hit my face.

“What if what?” It’s Chanyeol hyung. I just gulped and looked at Chanyeol hyung. He put his hands at his waist and sighed.

“Just quickly get ready Sehun-aa. Don’t ask too much to uri leader.” He said.

I know that what I want to ask was very sensitive to us. When manager hyung told us about tomorrow schedule I clearly remember how uri members look like. Shock, confuse, and suddenly gloomy.

“I’m sorry guys. But you have to perform there. You have to perform in Beijing.” He said.

 

At Plane

I sat between Chanyeol hyung and DO hyung. I’m trying to sleep actually but I just couldn’t. Suddenly Chanyeol hyung called me. I turned my head.

“Are you okay hun-aa?” he asked. I furrowed my eyebrow. Why did he ask that to me?

“Emmm I’m okay. I just can’t get to sleep right now.”

“No I mean. Are you really okay...emm about Luhan hyung” Ahh so about that hemm. I smiled to him and nodded.

“Don’t lie to me. We already know that you are the closest to him.”

“Hemmm yeah hyung. It’s a lie if I’m not sad. But I’m really okay. I can’t do nothing either. Just like you said. Show must go on. I’m just glad that at least he said good bye to us.” Chanyeol hyung my head.

“Wuaa it’s seem like uri maknae already grown up huh ehehehe”

“Yaaa hyung of course. It’s you guys that always treat me like a baby.”

“Nee nee nee sorry for that ehehe but I’m proud of you actually because I think that you are the most member that having a hard time.”

“Huh?”

“Your number one hyung left you. Netizen comments about your singing skill. And ....”

“And what?”

“It’s already 4 months you never meet her.”

“Huh? Who?”

“Yaaa neo pabbo. It’s Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon.” I widened my eyes. My heart beating so fast hering her name. Yes Chanyeol hyung right. It’s been a long time I’m not seeing her. She never answer my phone. Never reply my message. We did perform at one event but I just couldn’t meet her properly. And she never look at me.

“Yaa don’t making that sad face like that Sehun-aa.” said Chanyeol hyung.

“I’m not sad. I just miss her...”

“Ckckckck. Relax. You’ll meet her tomorrow.”

“HAH???”

“Yaa you don’t know? T ara will perform too in Beijing. I thought you know.”

“REALLY?” I’m extremely happy hearing what Chanyeol hyung said. But before I could be more happier someone hand already grabbed my wrist really thigh.

“I ‘m trying to sleep Oh Sehun!!” A dead glare eyes was sending to me from his eyes. I gulped and nodded.

“I’m sorry DO hyung.” and then DO hyung pulled his hand and close his scary eyes again.

Hemm I really couldn’t sleep now. I just felt very happy right now. Thanks God. I can see her again. Yehet~~

 

25 October 2014

MBC Korean Music Wave in Beijing

 

“We’re one!!” we once again shouted this words before performing. Then the PD told us to quickly get ready because in minutes we have to perform. I followed my hyungs to the stage but suddenly a hand grabbed my hand. I turned my head and then widened my eyes.

“Good luck Sehun. I hope you can perform it well.” I nodded and smiled widely. When she pulled away her hand I grabbed her hand.

“Noona...” But before I could say something Chanyeol hyung already gabbed my shoulder and drag me.

“Yaaa you can meet her after this. Just do your job first!!” He said.

“Hah? I can meet her?”

“Yes. So please now. Focus on your job!!!”

“NEE HYUNG!!!!” I shouted made him laugh. But I don’t care. My energy is really full right now. Her smile gave the strength. Her beautiful smile. Park Jiyeon.

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter