Saesang Fans

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

5 May 2014

            Today is like another day. Another practice, another busy schedule, another promotion, etc, etc, and etc. Tired? Of course I am. But this is path that I choose. Become an idol and I never regret it.

            Ah I’m Oh Sehun by the way. Member of korean idol group, EXO. This year is my third year become an idol since I debut. Although EXO still newbie but our group already become hits and got so many fans all over the world. No offense but it is true. You can try to ask your friend now. Emm your girl friend actually. She must know us kekeke, yehet~

            But I’m not trying to show off because I’m just expressing my happiness and thankfulness. It’s not that easy to become like this. We go through so many thing. So it’s okay to show off my group and be proud of them, right?

            Like another idol group we have some role like leader, dancing macine, or lead vocal. So I have a really important role in this group. Emmm I’m MAKNAE of this group. I’m the yougest and the cutest but also most handsome, yehet~ It’s not really hard to become maknae. I just have to obey all of my hyung commands and talk formal with them also doing aegyo to light the atmosphere. But there is one thing that I hate from maknae’s job, buying snacks at midnight...alone. Although Kai or Kyungsoo hyung always want to accompany me but another member always forbid them and said that’s maknae’s job. Heuu.. Just like now. I’m already at the way to some store near our dorm.

            Today we practice till midnight because our comeback is two days from now. After practice all of member became exhausted and need some fresh drinks and sweet snack to fill their energy. Emm weird. Because I thought when you got tired you have to sleep not eating snacks.

            Suddenly cold night breeze blows my face. I saw my watch, ah 12.30 am. It’s really cold right now. I fasten my walk and arrived at front of store. I walked into the store. The hyung shoopkeeper raised his eyebrow.

            “Another midnight snacks huh?” he asked with smirk at his face. I just smiled and nodded. The hyung already know me since I was still trainee. Because the-buying snacks at midnight- is my regulary job as maknae. I like him actually because he never ask anything about my group. Digging some information or take a photo. He always asked about our healthy and am i happy become an idol or just give me ‘Fighting!’ to cheer me up whenever I look exhausted.

            Back to buying snacks, I already at snacks rack. Emm okay this for Chanyeol hyung, this for baekhyun hyung, and this this this... ah suddenly I accidentally touch a hand. When turned my head I saw a girl wearing black jacket and jeans. She wear black hat and mask. I couldn’t see her face. But her eyes... emm really pretty actually.

            “Ah sorry.” She said and still looking at me. She somewhat a bit shocked maybe. She looking at me with confused eyes. Why? Ah I forgot that I didn’t wear anything to cover my face. If she is my fans I’m dead right now. I immediately turned arround and ready to leave her but suddenly she grabbed my shoulder. Ah I’m dead I’m dead. I thought nobody come to store at this hour so I never cover my face when I’m buying midnight snacks.

            “Emm can you help me please?” Ah she must want to take picture or else. I hope she just normal fans. Please not a saesang fans. Please... She looked at me with that confused eyes again maybe because my suddenly pale and panic face.

            “Are you alright?” She asked.

            “W..what dd..do you w..want?” It’s sound very coward I know. But am I afraid from saesang fans? Yes.Because they are indeed crazy. Totally crazy and sometimes terrifying.

            “Actually I can’t reach that. Can you take that for me?” Hah? So she just want me to take that snack? Is this new method to take some candid photo or something. I saw the snack but that’s just normal sanck, choco pie. I looked at her again and she just stood still and not make a move to take a photo. I took the choco pie and gave her.

            “Thank you” then she just left. Really? She saw my face. My-not cover with mask- face but just want me to help her take choco pie? She really don’t know me? I thought my bare face not too different with my make up face. Hmm maybe she just shy? I walked to the cassier and put the snacks. I looked around trying to find that girl and..... there she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter