The Open Secret

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Min Ho Apartment.

Irin patiently waiting inside  Min Ho apartment with all his Gangnam 1970 script for the next filming. He will have one month of break from filming, but he will be busy with fanmeeting and pictorial shoot for the whole month.

She getting more and more comfortable working as Min Ho personal assisstant after 2 months working with him. Yes, he is very serious when it come to work, but at the same time, he really care about his staffs. Min Ho will always make sure that someone will send her home if they finish all the works late at night or early in the morning.

She is looking at her watch, when she reached just now, Min Ho asked her to just get in to his apartment as he still on the way back from somewhere. From outside, she heard people was talking from outside, and then the door pin was enter. Min HO enter with someone that look quite familiar.

"Irin, sorry for asking u to come by today and bring all the scripts here," said Min Ho while taking off his coat. He feel so guilty to disturb Irin today as she supposed to be on holiday, but his girlfriend last minute plan need him to have all the script by today, so that he could spend his week with her and the script as well. " Irin yah, let me introduce to someone, but please...i need u to keep this secret from Bae Hoon hyung."

Park Shin Hye taking off her coat and scarf that cover her face. "Anyeonghaseyo Irin ssi, Park Shin Hye imnida," said Shin Hye.

"Park Shin Hye ssi? " asked Irin with a very shocked face and looking at Min Ho with blank stares. "So, the rumours is true isnt?" asked Irin to Min Ho.

"What rumours?"

"About both of u? In relationship?" Min Ho pulling Irin and let her sit infron of them. He need to explain to Irin about his relationship with Shin Hye. Irin is the only person he can trust on. Not Bae Hoon hyung and not other people. It is quite ridiculous to trust someone that he only know for 2 months, but he dont know why he is so comfortable with her, she understand him, she will always make his life easier whenever she was with him. For the past 2 months, she proved that she can keep his secret very well whenever he went off to oversea without telling Bae Hoon hyung, so he thinks this is the right time for him to let Irin know about Shin Hye. As he was planning to going off for a week to Amsterdam with Shin Hye, she need Irin to help him to do the undercover job so that Bae Hoon hyung Cha-kun will not be able to sense his whereabout. The most important thing, ther do able to  sense that she going off for vacation with Shin Hye.

"We are dating," said Min Ho. " Yes.. i know u were suprise, but please take away the blank stare. It is so disturbing," teased Min Ho while holding Shin Hye hand an show it to Irin.

" Daebak!," said Irin. She is totally suprised with the news that she heard herself from Min Ho. She always wondering of he already have g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter