Moving On or It is Simply a Revenge?

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho saw Shin Hye leave the VIP premier early as what he expected. He dont know how he was able to control himself from pulling Shin Hye into his arm. He miss her damn much and he hates it. He thought he will be able to show Shin Hye that he is moving on, he can live even without her in his life, but he failed miserably. He can’t look  and talk to her, he feel like his heart being stabbed thousand time because of her and that’s why he excused himself as fast as he can after greeting Jin Hyuk, Woo Bin and Ha Neul.

After the party, Min Ho planned to just go home and rest because he feel so restless after meeting Shin Hye just now. But, Suzy keep asking him to accompany her to have late supper in one of the bar that she was suggested. He informed Bae Hoon and as per expected, Bae Hoon doesn’t sound please with it. Bae Hoon asked Min Ho to not get into the same car with Suzy and he will drive Min Ho there.

 

Min Ho was waiting for Bae Hoon at the parking lot after he told his staff that he going off with Bae Hoon. He was totally surprised when the people who drove the car is not Bae Hoon, but Irin. He entered the car and asked, “Why u are here?”

“Bae Hoon oppa got emergency and he need to leave,” answered Irin. She already expected Min Ho reactions. At first, she refused to drive Min Ho, but Bae Hoon said only Irin can drive Min Ho tonight and he said she only need to drive him, drop him and fetch him. She does not need to accompany him to go inside the bar. “May I know where is the place?” asked Irin. She look at Min Ho from the rear mirror and shift her gaze when he saw Min Ho murderous gaze. She very sure that Min Ho totally pissed off when he saw her. Until now, she do not know why he suddenly hate her.

“T- Lound, Cheongdam-dong,” said Min Ho before answering Bae Hoon phone call. Bae Hoon told him that that Irin just need to drive him and she do not know with who Min Ho will meet up at the bar. Min Ho sighing and agreed with the arrangement.

They are both silent during the whole journey. Min Ho keep glancing at the rear mirror to stole a look at Irin and he saw her tiring face with a swollen eye. She must have not enough sleep this few days because his movie premier and now, she need to stay up late to send and wait for him. This woman will never take care of her health and keep pushing herself on work. It has been almost 2 weeks he do not really see and talk to her. He miss talking to her, he miss to hear all her positive thought that will never failed to sooths his heart, he miss her laugh when he made a stupid joke and he miss her awkwardness when he . Sometimes, he feel weird why do he need to drag Irin into his conflict with Shin Hye and treat her as the replacement. He don’t even understand himself as he know how much difficult his life without Irin, all his schedule and routine become haywire.

 

Irin glance at Min Ho from her rear mirror and saw Min Ho was staring at her. She immediately shift her gaze and continue driving. She miss him, she know she not supposed to feel that, but she cant lie that she really miss him and wish that he wont continue to give her the cold shoulder. Counting the days before her contract ended in 2 months times, she hope she could spend most of day left with him. As she know, once she left Korea, she will not be able to meet him anymore.

Both of them keep silent until they reached the destination. Irin stopped the car in front of the entrance and at the same time she saw one familiar figure seem like waiting for him. She know who is it but she don’t think she have the right to ask Min Ho.

“U do not need to fetch me back, it is too late already and u should go back and rest,” said Min Ho to Irin. Now is around 2 in the morning and if Irin need to fetch him, it will be really late for her as she will need to get back to office at 9 in the morning. “I will asked my friend to send me back,” added Min Ho again.

“But, Bae Hoon oppa is the one who asked me to fetch u and I cant simply ignore it,” replied Irin.

“I will informed him later, u just go home now,” said Min Ho while looking a bit pissed.

“I think your friend is waiting for u there,” said Irin while pointing at Suzy who cover herself with hoodie. She cant understand why she need to cover up like that but still make herself obviously spotted waiting for Min Ho. Some more, this not so smart man behind her is totally do not cover up himself and act like he just an ordinary person who hang around with friend. Irin know that this man have something in his mind that gone crazy. “Once u done, just let me know and I will fetch u here,” said Irin again.

“I don’t like to repeat myself, Irin ssi,” said Min Ho and he almost lost his patience. He do not know since when she dare to challenges his instruction. She never do this before.

“This is my job. I just follow instruction,” replied Irin. She looked at Min Ho from the rear mirror and she can see clearly his angry face.

“Can u stop being stubborn? Now, this is my instruction and I will let hyung know that im going back with my friend. There is nothing for u to worried, I will bear with any consequences happened,” Min Ho started to raise his voice slightly.

Irin sighing and said, “I am not being stubborn, like I said, I am doing my job here. If u said that u will bear the consequences, it doesn’t changes the fact that I still have to bear the consequences of not doing my job as per instructed. Bae Hoon oppa and Cha sajangnim will not let me go easily even u informed them. U know very well about this and I think I was forgot how to defend myself like I usually did. Or, maybe I am too tired to defend myself again.” She doesn’t mean to bring out the past and what she gone through because of Min Ho, but she want him to know that she can’t simply disobey instruction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter