Friends

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am not defending Shin Hye. It is just that I know u better, I guess,” replied Irin. Yes, she literally living with Min Ho average 7 days per week except when he went back to his parents’ house. But, sometime, she still need to go back with him if he requested to.

Min Ho have to agree with that facts. Irin knowing him better than anyone including Shin Hye. Irin was with him most of the time, facing together all the difficulties that he need to go through in his career. After the successful of The Heirs, he was receiving a lot of offers as ambassador products, spokesperson, photo shoots, and most of his time, he will be travelling around. For the past 5 months, he can count how many time he will be inside his apartment and sleep peacefully. Other than that, it will be in the flight or hotel room. Irin will be the one who arrange his schedule and will make sure that he will have enough rest before the next event. The most important things, Irin is the one who help him and Shin Hye through their difficult time, arranging for their meet up and the peace maker. Her personalities and how she bring herself will always make him calm every time he was with her.  

Min Ho look at Irin, “I just want to be the first few person that she will going to share any good news that she was receiving.” Min Ho paused and darted her gaze to his Ipad and continued, “I don’t expect much, but if I can try my best to let her know about what is my next project, my next event, why can’t she do the same to me? Why cant she take a little bit effort to just text and inform me?” asked Min Ho again.

“Min Ho ssi, do u really ask her about how is her day when u meet up with her? I mean, do u really talk about how is her day at work, what is her plan?” asked Irin. She believe Min Ho don’t really asked Shin Hye about this.

Min Ho startled with Irin question and realized that he never really ask Shin Hye about her works before. The last time they was talking about it when she was accepting role in The Royal Tailor. Other than that, they will talk about something else that do not related with the industry. “We don’t really talk about our industry, it is occupational hazard,” said Min Ho trying to give an excuse. “But as my girlfriend, even when we don’t talk about it, she should let me know about what happening in her career, I feel like a total stranger when I knew it from the news,” added Min Ho.

“Then, u should talk to her about this. U should let her know that as her boyfriend, u deserve to know almost everything about her especially when it comes to something that really important for her which is her acting career,” said Irin. “Min Ho ssi, u cant assume Shin Hye know everything that u expect in a relationship. A relationship should be based on communication, not assumptions,” added Irin.

Yes, Irin is right. All this while, with their limited time to meet up, they don’t really communicate. They just enjoying each other company by sitting next to each other, doing their own things, watching movie or drama and cooking. Or fighting about small little thing and getting upset. They don’t really spend time to communicate.

“Haish… but she shouldn’t just ended the phone called when I’m still talking to her,” sigh Min Ho.

“She really know u well and she may think that there is no point of explaining to u while u are angry because u wont listen to her. Am I right Min Ho ssi?” asked Irin again. Min Ho really do not know how to reply Irin back. All the words thrown by her will always hit the right spot and he need to swallow it. “No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways u have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater. U both love each other so much and don’t let this small matter ruin whatever both of u have worked it out,” added Irin.

“Irin, now I know why therapist career suits u. U really know how to sooth people heart with your words and ability to see the positive elements in every situation. U always make people around u feel comfortable when u are around. Irin yah, thank u,” said Min Ho while move his sit next to Irin, gently touching Irin head and holding her shoulder. Irin body immediately stiffen with Min Ho action.

“Are u sick?” asked Min Ho as he was very surprise when he touch Irin head, he can feel the heat from her body. He look at Irin and realized she look pale. He was so worried as this few week Irin look pale and every time he asked her to take a leave and see doctor, she said it is not serious.

“Ani, I just have slight migraine. I’m okay,” replied Irin. Her body will easily increase in temperature if she has migraine but she doesn’t feel like she is having fever. The temperature will slowly going down when the migraine gone. She already took her parachethamol after her breakfast just now.

“No. U are not okay. I never see u as pale as today. I will call Dr. Kwon,” said Min Ho while searching through his Iphone to call Dr. Kwon. “And u, please remain at your sit and do not that pretend u are okay,” added Min Ho when he saw Irin trying to stand up and excuse herself.

“I – I seriously okay. I just need a little bit rest and sleep and the migraine will be gone,” replied Irin.

“U better sit down by yourself and wait for Dr. Kwon or I will help u to sit down. Choose either one,” threaten Min Ho. He feel guilty asking her to come over his apartment and just to vented his anger. “U wont leave my apartment until I make sure that u are okay,” continued Min Ho.

Dr. Kwon reached Min Ho apartment after 30 minutes. He is Min Ho personal physician and he was surprised that Min Ho urgently asked him to come over. After the checked up, there is nothing serious and Irin need to take Ibuprofen as her migraine is quite back as she started to feel drossiness. Min Ho was not allowed to go back to her dome yet until her migraine is fully recovered. But, as Irin insist to go back as she said she more comfortable to rest at her own bed, Min Ho have no choice to send her back. Irin will be on medical leave for 3 days and will only come back to work the day they will fly to Singapore.

. . .

2 days later

Starhaus Entertainment Office

“Why are u here?” asked Min Ho after he saw Irin at her cubicle this morning when he was dropped by to take his stuff for his OSIM fanmeet in Singapore and Malaysia. “As far as I remember, u are still on MC today,” added Min Ho.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Min Ho ssi,” said Irin. “I – I – I just came back to check on your stuffs before your fan meet tomorrow,” Irin stuttered and she is trying her best to avoid Min Ho dangerous gaze. She feel so much better since yesterday and she feel very tired to just stay inside her room and decided to come back to office today. The way Min Ho look at her shows that he is not pleased to see Irin in the office right now.

“After u are done with your checking, come out and see me in the car,” instruct Min Ho and without waiting for Irin reply, he just walk away from Irin cubicle. He do not know why he was so unhappy to see Irin in the office while she supposed to rest at home. He worried that she was not fully recover yet and will fall sick again.

Irin was clueless with Min Ho instruction and he looked angry. She immediately close her PC, file up all the documents the next fan meet, run to wardrobe to pick up all Min Ho outfit for the fan meet but Lee Jan Mi said Min Ho already took all his outfit just now. Irin immediately went out to meet Min Ho. She opened the car door and went inside the front passenger seat. She was surprise that Min Ho is in driver seat as she thought Bae Hoon was drive him to the Starthaus office.

“I thought U came with Bae Hoon oppa,” said Irin trying to break the silence. “I feel better today, that’s why I came to the office to do final check and to get your outfit,” continued Irin but Min Ho still remain quite in the driver sit. “Min Ho ssi…”

“I came over to get my outfit by my own and few stuffs that I need to use during fan meet, so that u will not worry about it” said Min Ho. “I did this becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter