Her Painful Secret

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa..” Shin Hye immediately hug Min Ho after she saw him. “Oppa, palli.. palli..” Shin Hye pull Min Ho inside her apartment. She forgot that they just been caught by Dispatch and now he was standing in front of her house and she was hugging him.

“Shin Hye yah… I miss u. I miss so much,” said Min Ho while hugging Shin Hye. He rest his chin on Shin Hye shoulder and close his eye to feel her warm. He really miss her so much and now only he realized how stupid he is for the past one week. “I’m sorry,” Min Ho paused before continued. “I’m such a stupid boyfriend isn’t it?”

“Yeah. How can u ignored all my called?” replied Shin Hye and immediately pull herself away from Min Ho. She want to punish him for his childish behavior. She are not angry, but a little bit upset with Min Ho but she understand that it was her fault at the first place. After she pull herself away from Min Ho, she went straight into her kitchen and continue preparing for her breakfast. She was continue mixing her pancake butter while Min Ho sitting down on the stools at her kitchen cabinet. She is trying to ignore him as much as she can. After yesterday, she already decided not to care about him anymore regardless if he call her or replying her message. But, she never think of him going to appear in front of her apartment like just now. She took a wrong step by hugging him which she can’t really control herself. It is a lie if she don’t miss him. She miss him like crazy until she feel like giving up.

Min Ho continue to look at Shin Hye. He don’t want to force her to forgive him. She need time and space to calm herself. Irin told him that the last called that she received from Shin Hye doesn’t sound good. Seem like Shin Hye feel so frustrated and tired to console him anymore. After almost 20 minutes, both of them still quite. Shin Hye continue to cook her pancake and continue ignoring Min Ho. Min Ho walk towards her back, wrapped his hand on her waist and press his body closer to her back. “I’m not going to ask u to forgive me. I know I did something that hurt your feeling and I know how childish I am. But, l still want to say sorry.” Min Ho paused and put her head closer to Shin Hye hair. Her smell is so addictive. Shin Hye trying to loosen Min Ho grasp by pushing down his hand. Min Ho continued, “U can take your time to forgive me. U can ignore me if u want to. U can even hit me as much as u want, but please, let me hold u like this for just a minute. After that, I will leave u alone. I just miss u so much and I don’t think I can bear it anymore. I feel like dying.”

They are in that position for almost 3 minutes and Min Ho loosen his grasp and walk away from Shin Hye. She continue cooking her pancake and still ignoring him. After she was done, she sat on the stools and prepare to have her breakfast. She saw Min Ho took his coats and walk towards her. Min Ho sat beside her and tilted his head to get a clearer view of her face. Shin Hye can hear his sigh and he hold her nape, kissed her forehead. She cant believe that Min Ho just walk away from her like that after she ignoring him only less than 30 minutes. “Yah Lee Min Ho!” she shouted at him when he saw him holding the door knob. She walk toward him and hitting his chest. “Yah Pabo-ya! How come u just want to leave like that? U are not even trying hard to make me forgive u? U was ignoring me for 10 days and I never give up for the past 10 days.” Shin Hye paused and remembering that she decided to give up on the 10th days. “Ani. 9 days actually because yesterday I already don’t want to care about u anymore,” added Shin Hye.

Min Ho immediately pull her into his arm and hug her tightly. “I’m sorry,” said Min Ho again.

“Ani. I am the one who should say sorry. I know I’m the one who hurt your feeling first. I should discuss with u before I deal with Dispatch. This is about us, I shouldn’t make my own decision,” said Shin Hye.

“It’s okay. I should handle this matter maturely but I was not. I should understand and trust U,” replied Min Ho. Yes, Irin told him that and after yesterday night only he realized he never really trying his best to understand Shin Hye. Yes, he did trust her, but he still think that he deserve to be acknowledge first in any decision that she made as he want the best for both of them. “Are we okay now?” asked Min Ho with his sheepish smile grew on his face.

. . .

Irin was smiling looking at her phone. Min Ho just called her to say thank you for her advice. He said he will be with Shin Hye the whole day today and no worries about him. He already informed Bae Hoon that he will be out of town and will be back to his apartment at night. Irin don’t really have a plan today, so she was visiting In Soo at her school, Dwight School Seoul. She was not practicing for almost half a year already, and it is very crucial for her to practice once in a while so that she would not forget her skills. Become a therapist is not an easy job, especially working with special children. It required patience, motivation and long learning process.

In Ha and Ok Tae Hee ssi brought her to walk around the classes. She was amaze by the school facilities and the environment. But, due to lack of proper training, it is difficult for the school to accept more special children in, as it is not for the teacher to manage it. They even have the therapy room, but the school unable to hire any therapist as special education in Korea is still new. Ok Tae Hee ssi asked Irin if she could help at least giving a training for the teachers in managing certain behavior as the common problem face by the teacher here is the behavior. Other than that, the teachers here lack of training in preparing teaching materials for the children which is very crucial for their learning part. Irin informed her that she may not be able to visit the school very often, but if she have time, she more than willing to come and support the teachers and the students her.  She will preparing some of example of teaching material according to the domain and the children age and providing some guideline in managing the student behavior.

Irin and In Ha having their early dinner together in one of the restaurant nearby their dormitory after came back from In Soo school. In Ha have few question that she would like to ask Irin for the past few months, but she scared Irin will not feel comfortable with it. Irin is very reserve when it comes to her personal life and if In Ha didn’t tell Irin that she has a special sister, she would not know that Irin is a therapist. Other than that, she never heard Irin share about her family, the only thing that she knew, Irin family migrated to Malaysia since she was 10 years old.

“Eonnie, I saw Min Ho ssi going to have an event at Malaysia end of this month, U must very excited to go back to Malaysia,” In Ha trying to start the conversation. Is not she want to busy body about other people life, but as they are very close to each other, she just want to know more about Irin.

Irin was startled with In Ha question. No one ever asked her about her family for the past 5 months. Not even her own boss, Min Ho. “Not sure if I have time to visit my family as it will a very short trip,” replied Irin to In Ha. Yes, she don’t have any plan to visit her family as well. Is not that she is not missing them, but it may be not the time yet. At the same time, not sure if her family willing to see her or not. There are too many misunderstand that she leave in Malaysia and she was too tired to think and defending herself anymore.

. . .

7 months ago

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Irin was sitting on the dining table and having her late night dinner. Today, after work, she got LOCUM with 2 children until 10pm. All her siblings inside their own room while her father and her mother was sitting in the TV room discussing about something. She was not interested to know more as she can expect what is the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter