The Replacement

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“M-M-Min Ho ssi,” Irin stuttered when she know Min Ho on the line.

“Hyung said that u asked why Shin Hye name is not there,” said Min Ho.

“Eoo.. I-I-I just wondering as all The Heirs cast on the list and she was not there, so maybe Shin Hye ssi name accidentally dropped,” Irin replied to Min Ho.

“Just put her name on the list and follow up with her,” asked Min Ho and immediately ended the called.

Min Ho do not know why he need to call and informed Irin by himself and he cant understand why he changed his mind to invite Shin Hye back. Min Ho look at the articles in his phone and realized that at this moment, Shin Hye must already read it. He was purposely put the statement up without being question specifically during the press interview to hurt Shin Hye. If she feel tired with him and their relationship, he feel the tiredness of being insult as a possessive and obsessive boyfriend. He feels restless to go through this secret relationship like they did a big mistake by in love with each other.

“Are u inviting Shin Hye?” asked Bae Hoon when Min Ho past back his phone. “Cha sajangnim might not be happy with it,” said Bae Hoon. As much as Min Ho said that he don’t have any special relationship with Shin Hye, he believes that no one ever believes that including Cha sajangnim.

“What is wrong with it? Don’t u think it will be weird if I’m not inviting her but inviting others The Heirs cast? It will make fans curious even more,” said Min Ho. He do not know how long his life need to be control by his company. Fortunately he already grown up and wiser, if this is happened when he was still young, he surely won’t turn up to the movie premier and let Starhaus handle the consequences.

“How about Suzy ssi? I am not aware that u know her personally,” said Bae Hoon.

“Hyung, should I need to inform u and the agency who is my friends?” Min Ho feel so pissed off with Bae Hoon question. Honestly, he don’t really know Suzy, but he was meeting her with in of club near Gangnam together with Il Woo last few weeks. As Suzy was asking him about his new film, he just inviting her to the movie premier as well. He got attracted with her personalities because she was so cheerful and easy going, by hanging out together with her, he can forget about his broken heart for a while.

“By the way hyung, I will meet up for dinner with Suzy after the stage greeting tomorrow, so can u help me to book the place and pick up Suzy at her apartment tomorrow?” asked Min Ho. He know Bae Hoon must be surprised by his request but this is his plan.

“Meo? Are u kidding me Lee Min Ho? U know Cha sajangnim will kill me if he know u want me to arrange the date for u with Suzy ssi,” said Bae Hoon. He seriously can’t believe that Min Ho can bluntly asked him to arrange his date with Suzy just like that. Is not he don’t know that Suzy is one of the most popular idol in Korea and if they got catch by Dispatch, he don’t think Starhaus is able to pay the Dispatch like last time when Min Ho caught with Shin Hye.

“Hyung, I’m not a kid anymore and let me handle my life by my own. We just friend and im not going out with her alone,” replied Min Ho.

“Than, why do u need to pick her up?” asked Bae Hoon.

“What is the problem with it? Like I said, nothing between us, so I don’t mind to openly hang out with her and she just asked me to fetch her because her car will be in workshop tomorrow,” said Min Ho. He don’t care if there will a rumors with Suzy, he believe by now people Dispatch already following them.

“I don’t know what happened to u, but I hope whatever in your head won’t make you regret in the future. As per usual, u will never listen to us and I may need to ask Irin to knock some sense on your head,” said Bae Hoon.

“Stop involving her in my personal matters and she is not my personal assistant anymore to know about all of this,” said Min Ho. He don’t want Irin to know about Suzy as he pretty sure that Irin will be able to sense there is something wrong with his relationship and Shin Hye.

Bae Hoo pretty sure now there is lot of thing that Min Ho keep to himself. He acted so differently and all his words seem like rebellious. Since the day Min Ho transfer Irin to Pr department, avoiding any conversation with Irin, announced that his secret relationship is over, dropping Shin Hye list in the guest list, meeting up with Suzy openly, he only can think that his relationship Shin Hye is over and a bad condition. Min Ho never really confirmed to him about it, but he know that Irin know very well about Min Ho and Shin Hye relationship, so it must be a reason why Min Ho got affe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter