The Secret Keeper

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irin was doing some online searching for the air flight ticket. She need to going off from Seoul for 5 days while Min Ho in Amsterdam. She decided to go for Busan, and have some times for her to digest all Min Ho schedule for the next 2 months, preparing and arrange his photo-shoot in the middle of the Gangnam 1970 filming. Of course, she got another add on job task the she received from Min Ho yesterday.

. . .

Lee Min Ho apartment

“I really need your help,” Irin doesn’t feel good the way Min Ho talked to her. “ U know, Bae Hoon hyung never really know that me and Shin Hye are dating, basically he can sense too. But we never get caught and I never says anything about this. There are only few person knew about me and Shin Hye. My parents, my sister, Shin Hye parents, her brother and Il Woo.  And you..” Added Min Ho.

“Then….?”asked Irin.

“You are one of my trusted person and I can only rely to you. I mean we. We need your help to keep this secret as well as helping us to meet up. U know my schedule is very pack, Shin Hye also in the middle of the  filming, and we cant keep contacting each other and arranging the date as people around us will get suspicious. U know how Bae Hoon hyung right? I almost get caught by him when I was talking to Shin Hye last few days. So, I really hope that u can help us. I seriously hope it.” Min Ho know that he has not the right to use up Irin like this. Yes, one of her job requirements, she need to manage his personal arrangement but not to the extend of arranging his date with Shin Hye, but he has no choice.  It just for temporary until he and Shin Hye done with their film this year, and they are considering to announce their relationship.

“Min Ho ssi, I know I will be able to keep the secret very well, but arranging the date, I’m scared that I cant manage it. Is not that I don’t want to help, but I’m afraid that I will cause a trouble to both of u,” replied Irin. She scared, anxious and speechless. This is not an easy and simple tasks at all. Arranging their date will required her to make sure that no one know where are they going, they cannot be spotted at the same place in the same time, and no dispatch following them. How can she do this alone, she still new in the industry, how can she recognize who is dispatch who is not. Suddenly all her excitedness knowing that Min Ho and Shin Hye is dating is gone. She is clueless and sighing. She do not know how to response, she want to help Min Ho, but at the same time, she scared.

“Irin, u don’t need to worry about it. Me and Shin Hye wont put any blame on u if we get caught, I will handle this,” Min Ho trying to assured Irin. He has the abilities and capabilities to make Dispatch keep their relationship, but at this moment, he wanted to avoid any issue between S.A.L.T, Starhaus and Dispatch. Min Ho keep looking at Irin. He know this request will really disturb her, and he know that she will never say no to him. She may find her own excuse not to say no to him. He saw her sighing and keep playing with her fingers. He turn to his side and see Shin Hye hopeful gaze.

Irin take a look at Min Ho and Shin Hye. She saw Min Ho lovely gaze towards Shin Hye and how tight Shin Hye interlocked her fingers with Min Ho. “Did both of u now is doing The Heirs part 2? Haishhh.. I don’t like the hurtful and painful scene, I need more romantic comedy scene, arrasso?” Irin teased them and she just want to get out from the tense mode. She know no matter how much she think and considering, her answer will be yes. So, there is no need to worry now, she will just think it later about all the consequences.

Min Ho look at Irin with a smile on his face. He grab Irin hand and keep saying his thank you. Irin was shocked with his reaction and pull her hand slowly away from Min Ho.

“Yah Min Ho ssi, how can u grab other woman hand in front of your girlfriend? Shin Hye ssi, u should punish him.” Irin said jokingly and laugh nervously. She is nervous and she cant lie.

Min Ho was smiling and feel more ease. However, he realized that Irin doesn’t look okay with this arrangement, but he promised to himself that he will console Shin Hye and their agency to announce their relationship to the public. Min Ho already discussed this issue with Shin Hye, but she said she need time to prepare herself to bring their relationship to another level. They just started dating for 7 months and she doesn’t feel good to announce it to early. At the same time, she don’t want netizen to focus on their relationship and neglecting on their project. It is not easy for her to be at the position that she has now. She been in the industry since she was 13 old and it required 10 years for her to be really acknowledge in the industry.

“Irin eounnie, I will force Min Ho oppa to buy the nicest souvenir for u when we are in Amsterdam,” said Shin Hye.

“Thank you Shin Hye ssi, and please tell Min Ho ssi, I’ m not interested with chocolate,” Irin winked at Shin Hye pretend not aware with Min Ho dangerous gaze.

 

. . .

Na Irin Dormitary

Irin closed down her notebook. She decided to go off to Busan by taking train on the next day after Min Ho and Shin Hye depart to Amsterdam. She cant show her face in front of Bae Hoon as he will keep asking her about Min Ho whereabouts. She feel relieved when Min Ho informed her just now that he already let Bae Hoon know that’s he will be out of country to have a rest and he notified him that Irin will be on leave when he was not around.

Irin phone ringing and it surprised her that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter