Understanding and Trust

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are not dating. We just hung out as a good friends,” said Min Ho. He don’t feel like explaining more to Cha sajangnim anymore. He was too tired and he don’t want to think about his relationship with Shin Hye anymore.

“I don’t think u are telling the truth, Min Ho ssi,” replied Cha sajangnim.

“Sajangnim, it is up to u to believe what I said or not. I think we should end our conversation about this here. I promise that Dispatch wont never get this kind of photo anymore. I think I need to excuse myself. I’m having a very packed schedule this month, back to back and I should use my free time today to rest, but ended I used my time to settle this kind of rubbish.” Min Ho walk away from the meeting room after excusing himself. He need to get back to his apartment and release all the feeling that trapped inside of him now. Min Ho look at his phone and saw Shin Hye is calling him. He doesn’t feel like picking up and he just ignore the called.  He never feel so upset like this and without he realized, there is a tears start to build in the corner of his eyes.

. . .

One week later

Lee Min Ho apartment

Irin was sitting down on the couch, looking and waiting for Min Ho to open his mouth. Since she reached his apartment half an hour ago, Min Ho didn’t speak a single words to her and prohibited her to say anything. Min Ho just sitting down on the couch, reading and listening on something. For the past one week, Min Ho don’t really talk other than about work. Irin starting to feel suffocating with Min Ho quietness and she need to leave early as she already promise to Kim In Ha to buy BBQ stuffs for In Ha birthday party tonight. In ha was renting a guest house at Seoung Su dong near the Han River for the birthday tonight.

“Min Ho ssi, I’m so sorry but I really need to say something. Now it is already 3pm, I may need to go back early as I already got an appointment. May I know what the reason you asked me to come and meet you today?” asked Irin.

Min Ho look at Irin and remain quite. He putting down the sheets of paper that he was holding just now on the table. He look at his watch and look at Irin back. He do not know why, he just need someone to accompany him today. After locked in his own for the past one week, ignoring every phone call from everyone and Shin Hye, he feels much better. He is not angry towards Shin Hye, it is just not the time yet, he still feel hurt, but at the same time he just want to give both of them time and space.

“Why u are so rushing? What appointment that u have?” Asked Min Ho. For the past 5 months, she never giving any excuse to leave the work early even that day, she supposed to be on leave. He was quite surprise with her request today.

“ Hm.. I’m helping In Ha to but some stuff for her birthday party tonight. So, buy 5pm I need to be at the guesthouse already. I’m so sorry, I already promise her so, I really appreciates if u can tell me why u called me here,” replied Irin. She was very sure there is something wrong with Min Ho. He never act like this before, especially when he just left Starhaus yesterday without informing her and Bae Hoon.

“Why she never invite me? Haish… poor me, Starhaus staffs always throw a party without inviting me,” complained Min Ho.

“U want to come? U can come?” asked Irin with a surprised face. Kim In Ha asked her before if there is possibilities to invite Min Ho to come to her birthday as her younger sister like Min Ho so much. Even she already work with Starhaus for almost 2 years, she never get a chance to really meet Min Ho in person and tell him about his sister request. In Ha sister is a special children with Mild Autism, but she really like Min Ho and will always smile when she saw Min Ho pictures.

“If I were invited, I will try my best to come. But seem like no one is inviting me….”

“Min Ho ssi, I will invite u on behalf of In Ha,”Irin continues before Min Ho finish his sentence. She will be more than happier if Min Ho can join the party. She always think if she can bring Min Ho out and do something fun other that works. But she always resist herself from asking because she just his PA and she don’t think it is appropriate to that. Bae Hoon and Cha sajangnim did warn her to only manage Min Ho activities related to his work only, not his personal life. “But Min Ho ssi, do u think is it alright for u to attend the party? I mean do u need to inform Bae Hoon oppa first?” asked Irin. She don’t want to cause any trouble at this moment to herself and to Min Ho especially.

“Irin, if u really want me to come, I don’t want to hear anything about asking other people permission. I’m so sick of it and this is my life which I guess I have 100 percent responsibilities to arrange and control everything,” replied Min Ho. This is one of the problem with Irin. She is too careful in anything that she did and she always look at him as her boss as well as Lee Min Ho, the actor. He can’t blame Irin alone, people around him will always look at him as an actor, not a normal human being. They will always try to please him no matter what, which somehow make him suffocating.

“Mianhe Min Ho ssi. Hmm.. I really glad if u can join me. Should I inform In Ha?” Irin try to change the topic.

“Should we surprise her? When we will go to buy the stuffs? I need to buy a present as well,” said Min Ho excitedly. Quite a long time he never going for party especially with non-celebrities.

“If u don’t have any other thing for me to do, I think we should go now,” replied Irin.

“But, I won’t staying in the car only, I want to buy together with u,” quite sometimes for Min Ho to go for shopping. He only can go out for shopping when he went to places like Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Swiss or New Zealand.

“No worries. Let me dress u up,” Irin knew very well about dressing up Min Ho. There are few time when Min Ho and Shin Hye went for a date, Irin is the one will dress him up so that he will barely recognizable. There is no need to covered up too much, it will make people suspicious even more, so usually Irin will use snapback, spectacle or shades and a very common trend of clothing.

. . .

Seoung Su dong guesthouse

Everyone was surprise with Min Ho appearance at Kim In Ha birthday party. Kim In Ha sister, Kim In Soo is the happiest person during the party. She keep asking to take pictures with Min Ho and very happy to be able to hug him. Min Ho on the other hand, was quite surprised to meet a child like In Soo. She is non-verbal but she really understand what he said. Min Ho feels so glad that he was able to make special children like In Soo happy. It is just a simple party with In Ha parents, the siblings and close friends. In Ha was preparing a small private room opposite the Han River to Min Ho so that he can have his meal there without interruption. At first, he feel that it is not appropriate for him to not joining them eating, but as more guest started to come, he has to agree with In Ha suggestion. Min Ho taking out his phone and started to read something on it and turn on the music. He don’t realized the door been knocking by Irin.

“Min Ho ssi, I bring u some food and drinks. Let’s eat, u haven’t eat yet since this afternoon,” Irin passed the plate to Min Ho and take her sit beside him. “What are u looking at?” asked Irin while gazing at Min Ho phone. She don’t want to be busy body, buy she can’t help to ask as she realized when she reached Min Ho apartment just now, it was the same music that Min Ho listening to.

“My new song. I just received the music arrangement today,” replied Min Ho while taking a bite on the chicken. “It is the song that I wrote to Shin Hye, Song for You,” said Min Ho again. He can’t wait to record this song and the album as it will be dedicated to Shin Hye. He already plan for this for few months and keep discussing with composer on how he want the song to be write and the melody.

“Wah, I never know that u are such a romantic person,” teased Irin. Irin smile and listening to the music. It is quite a catchy and happy song, it suits Min Ho and Shin Hye personality very well. “Shin Hye must be really touch if she know the album is dedicated to her,” Irin are always admire them and if they going public for their relationship, they will become most attractive couple in the industry. Both is Hallyu King and Hallyu Queen, the fame that they will share is seriously no joke. They are really suit with each other.

“I hope so… Irin, is there any beer or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter