The Unexpected Scandal

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Meo?!” asked Min Ho with a shocked.

“Are sure that u still want to stay in the same hotel as her?” asked Bae Hoon.

“My family is checked in there, there is no point for me to go to another hotel. Just proceed but, I want u to go to the hotel first when we reach London,” instructed Min Ho. He doesn’t feel good when he knew that Suzy was in London too when she told him few days before his departure.

After boarding to the train, Min Ho take a look at his phone that he using to contact Shin Hye. It has been 5 days the phone cannot be turn on after he banged it on the wall the day he failed to contact Shin Hye. He was surprised to see almost 20 message from Shin Hye last 2 days and she mentioned that her phone lost and she cant contact Min Ho and let him know. Min Ho was not sure how is his feeling now, but he feel numb, he feels like the pain that lingering in his heart was too strong for him accept Shin Hye reason at this moment. Min Ho turn off the hand phone back and try to sleep for a while. He should really move on this time and start a new life without Shin Hye. He is too tired to hold onto the relationship anymore and he do not if he can cope with another heart ache. Maybe Shin Hye was right, they are never meant to be together at the first place. Min Ho hold his chest tight to suppress himself from sobbing.

 

Seoul, South Korea

Irin sighing and put down all the pictures she saw today. She feel like her heart going to explode with the news she just recived from Cha sajangnim. Dispatch caught Min Ho and Suzy went on date at London last few days. There few pictures of them on January nearby the club at Gangnam as well.

“Cha sajangnim, what we should do now? We should consult Min Ho first to know whether what we received is true or not and we must do something before Dispatch release to public,” said Irin. After she back as Min Ho personal assistant and as far as she know, Min Ho never meet up with Suzy for the past few weeks to say that they are in relationship. Min Ho even asked Irin to help him to send Suzy as he said it is not appropriate for him to send Suzy to her parents’ house.

“I will wait for JYP response on this matter first..”

“But shouldn’t we consult Min Ho first?” asked Irin before Cha sajangnim able to finish his sentence.

“ Irin ssi, I think as Min Ho personal assistant, roughly u should know what is happening in his life and without consulting him, u should know what u must do and how should u answer Dispatch. As we are dealing with a big company like JYP, we need to wait for their response and it is very important because if any statement came out from our side different with their side, it will not only affect Min Ho reputation, but the Starhaus reputation will be affected,” replied Cha sajangnim. He never know that the deals to let Suzy meet up with Min Ho in London will be like this. JYP met him personally to arrange the meet up because Suzy would like to discuss about their project together as she is very interested to work with Min Ho. Cha sajangnim thought that if they meet up in London, they can avoid any rumors as he already know that Dispatch is following both Min Ho and Suzy since last January. He never expect that Dispatch will turn up in London as well.

Irin sighing when she heard Cha sajangnim answer. The company will always worried about Min Ho reputation without thinking of his feeling. She know, the company scared that if anything happen to Min Ho reputation, he will lost a lot of deals and at this stage, as now he don’t have any offer from drama and film, they scared that they will lost their sources of financial. They afraid that they cannot milking him anymore. The longer she work with Starhaus, the more sympathize she feel for Min Ho. People out there may be thinking that how lucky he is, he has everything that all the people wish for, but the reality is, he don’t have the control for his own life.

Min Ho will be back to Seoul today, she wish she could wait for him and ask what is exactly happened in London. But she can’t as she need to fly to Hong Kong to see the preparation for Min Ho Hong Kong fan meet this Saturday. She don’t mind if he is really in relationship with Suzy, as long he is happy, but why she can’t feel it. For the past few month, she only can see the frustration, the anger and the sadness inside him and it proved by what happened between them in Paris last week.

“By the way Irin ssi, I don’t want u to talk about this matter with Min Ho when u meet up with him in Hong Kong and please do not interfere. I will be in charge and talk to him directly on how to deals with dispatch as well as liaise with JYP,” warned Cha Sajangnim before asking Irin to leave his office.

Irin sat down in her cubicle after left Cha sajangnim room. She feel so tired and frustrated with the pictures and the rumors. How she going to face Min Ho in 2 days’ time. Irin looked at her hand phone and see there are few message from Min Ho. He has been testing her since she was back to Seoul. She not sure what is happening to him but she only can think that he still feel guilty about the incident.

 

22nd March 2015.

Min Ho was throwing all the pictures and the articles given from Cha sajangnim. He expected the pictures will be out as he knew that Dispatch was all around London that day, but he can’t believe the way it was written shows that he is dating Suzy. There is one picture that shocked him where Bae Hoon helping to bring down Suzy luggage from the cab.

“There is nothing to discuss about, and im not going to pay Dispatch for this kind of pictures. Let them release it and we will go by denying it as it doesn’t make sense at all. We only met few times in January and the meeting in London was coincidence,” said Min Ho.

“I don’t think we can do that Min Ho ssi. This is not easy as what u think as JYP said, the denial will affect Suzy reputation as both of spotted staying in the same hotel,” replied Cha sajangnim.

“Meo? I don’t even know that the first place she will staying there and we only met once there because she insist to discuss if there is any possibilities for us to have a project together. That’s it,” Min Ho started to loss his patience explaining to Cha sajangnim. At the same time, he gave his dangerous gaze towards Bae Hoon as the picture of him can give a strong liability that Min Ho and Suzy indeed dating. “By the way hyung, why did u help to carry her lungage? She don’t have any of her staff to do that for her? And why u are not telling me about this?” asked Min Ho with fierce voice before turn his sight to Irin who look so fidgety on her chair. “Irin ssi, I am pretty sure u knew this way before as u doesn’t look surprise at all, why u never consult me about this when we met up in Hong Kong last few days? No wonder u are keep avoiding me the whole time,” said Min Ho again.

Irin startled and do not know how to answer Min Ho. He looked very disappointed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter