The Storm

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

Shin Hye feel so miserable. She do not know what to do and she feel lost. She just missed her chance to reconcile back with Min Ho.  She received a lot of text messages from Min Ho once she was able to register and get back her old number after she lost her hand phone in London last 2 days.  She feel so stupid and angry to herself. She shouldn’t trust her manager Kyung Hee to help her to contact Min Ho as Kyung Hee will never do that. After she was aware that she lost her phone, she asked her manager to contact Min Ho time to time so that they can arrange their meet up in London but from the messages that she received from Min Ho, it seem like he never get any called or reply from Shin Hye.

Shin Hye started to lose her patience, she feel like crying and screaming as loud as she can. She need to talk to Kyung Hee now and ask for her explanation. At the same time, Shin Hye is trying to call Min Ho and explain to him the whole things, but she cant reached.

She ran towards her apartment door immediately after she heard the bell sound. She immediately pull Kyung Hee inside her apartment.

“What happened Shin Hye? U look like in a mess,” said Kyung Hee without realizing that Shin Hye is going to burst soon.

“Why did u lie to me? When I asked u did u called Min Ho oppa, u said u called him but he did not answer. See this. Why did u do this to me?” Shin Hye raised her voice and past Kyun Hee her phone to show her all the message and voice called she received from Min Ho the day they supposed to meet.

Kyung Hee startled and do not know how to answer Shin Hye. She just did her job to protect Shin Hye as per instructed by the agency. “S-S-Shin Hye yah, Mianhe. I just wanted to protect u and this is part of instruction from Han Sajangnim ,” replied Kyung Hee.

Shin Hye really speechless when she heard Kyung Hee answer. What is the relation of protecting her with avoiding her to meet someone that can give her the happiness that she needs? She feel sick with the same excuse they gave when it comes to her love life. She can’t simple going out with her guy friends to protect her image from any rumors, she can’t date because it is to protect her from the antis, she cant do this, she cant do that and with the same reason, to protect her. At first, she cant understand their intention, but as an adult, she know how to protect herself and she is the one who supposed to decide whatever she want in her life, not the agency. They are too much already when they started to step in between her and Min Ho relationship.

“Han sajangnim told me that they found out there was few Dispatch people in London last few days. He worried if u still go and meet Min Ho, both of u will get caught again,” Khung Hee trying to explain to Shin Hye. She never see Shin Hye got angry like this before. She always calm in any situation and very obedient with instruction given with her agency.

“I don’t care anymore about this Dispatch matter. I think if we get caught again, there is no harm for us to just let everyone know that we are in relationship. I am sick of all the damn excuses to protect me, to protect my career and so on. I am an adult, I know exactly what I should do, what I want and where my future heading to is and my future is with Min Ho oppa,” sigh Shin Hye. After 3 months apart from Min Ho, she totally feel lost, but her ego hold her from telling Min Ho that she want him back, she need him and she love him so much, especially when she heard the rumors about Min Ho and Suzy. But, after she received a call from Min Ho last 2 weeks, she know that she still in his heart.

. . .

2 Weeks ago

Shin Hye lie down on the bed after coming back her cf shooting. She heard her phone ringing and get shocked when she saw the caller. It has been almost 3 months he never call her.

“Annyeong, oppa…” greet Shin Hye with a husky voice as she feel like tearing up. She still remember how broken her heart during the Gangnam 1970 VIP premier when she saw how close Min Ho and Suzy and she is very sure that she is not in his heart anymore. “How are u oppa?” asked Shin Hye after she got no response from Min Ho. She cant wait to hear his voice, she miss him so much and it hurt her.

“I miss u,” said Min Ho softly. “I miss u and I feel like I’m going to die,” added Min Ho while trying to control himself. After he heard Shin Hye voice, if he follow his crazy mind, he will just run to her apartment and pull her in his arm. “I miss u and I don’t not how to live anymore. My heart feel like going to burst and it is very painful. Every second I ache missing u,” confessed Min Ho wholeheartedly. He cant lie and pretend that losing Shin Hye is okay for him, he cant lie and pretend anymore that he already move on. “I cant breath every time I was thinking of u, why it is so painful to forget u Shin Hye yah?” asked Min Ho.

“Oppa…” Shin Hye broke into tears. She is sobbing listening to Min Ho confession. She never know that her decision to broke up hurt deeply Min Ho and make both of them suffer. “Oppa.. Mianhe.. Oppa.. I miss u so much,” Shin Hye face already wet with tears. She don’t know what to say anymore.

Both of the keep quiet and listening to each other sobbing. They lost in their own feeling and finally they realize that they need to work on something for their relationship. Shin Hye agreed with Min Ho suggestion to meet up in London, to spend their time together and to discuss about their relationship.

. . .

Shin Hye asked Kyung Hee to leave her apartment and she need sometimes alone. She feel betrayed when she put her 100% trust to Kyung Hee to contact Min Ho, but Kyung Hee lied to her. Shin Hye continue to call Min Ho but she still cant reach Min Ho. Without she realized, she broke down and cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter