The First Meeting

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Irin ssi, your boss is waiting inside the meeting room” said Park Bae Hoon.

“ Deh. Thank You,” replied Irin.

Irin walk quite fast as she is very nervous to meet with the person she need to work with. This is the second day she is been in Seoul for a contract basis job as Personal Assistant. This is her dream come true after being accepted by Starhaus Entertainment. She do not know Lee Min Ho that much, she never watch any of his drama, but she did a review about him, so at least she know what is her boss status.

She knocked the door and hear the voice asking her to come in.

“Good morning”, wish Irin to Min Ho.

“Good morning Irin ssi, please have a sit. So, lets make it simple and short. “

“ Deh,” Irin start to question herself if accepting this job is the wrong move. Min Ho was looking at her with his stone face,  which she doesn’t know what is the meaning of the stare.

“ Inside this IPad , you can read what is your job task for the whole one year”, Min Ho pass the IPad to Irin. Min Ho look at Irin anxious face. He not sure if she was anxious because of he is Lee Min Ho or because her first day. She doesn’t look like she was excited to see him at all.

Irin open the IPad and start reading the document which describe her job scope.

Job Requirements

Devising and maintaining Lee Min Ho ssi schedule arrangement  which include working and personal schedule Arranging Lee Min Ho ssi personal belonging during the travelling which required him to stay out more than one night include both inside the country or oversea. Frequently travel with Lee Min Ho ssi Screening phone calls, request and enquiries, and handling them appropriately Dealing with incoming email, faxes, often corresponding on behalf of Lee Min Ho ssi. Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations Organizing and attending meeting and ensuring Lee Min Ho ssi is well prepared for the meeting. Work closely with Lee Min Ho ssi manager, Park Bae Hoon, Starhaus Entertainment Board of Directors. Being involve in decision making process.

Irin swallow her saliva after done reading her job scope. Not that much, but it means that she need to be with her boss almost 24 hours in a day.

“Do u think u can cope with all the requirement and tasks? There is not too late yet to reject this offer”, Min Ho sarcastically said. He do not really need Personal Assistant,   but his manager Hyung insist him to have one as he cant really fulfill to accompany him most of the time. They are trying to get a male personal assistant, but those who applied unable to fulfill their requirements. From all the application that they received, and after went through the interview, only Irin that meet their criteria. But, Min Ho feels like she is not as what he expected. She lack of self confidence, and look anxious most of the time since he met her half an hour ago. Min Ho do not know if he can stand with her quietness and work well with her.

“No, everything is fine and I think I have no issues to perform all this tasks.” Replied Irin. Yes, she need to try this. It is totally different from what she has been doing all this while. The salary is high, the accommodation that they are providing is so luxurious. She should try at lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter