Chapter 7

Let's face the darkness together

Well !! Was the first thing that came up in the two girls mind. The twelve boys stared at the girls to see their reaction to this. "We don't now what you're talking about" both of the girls said at the same time, the eleven boys looked at them, their eyes told the girls that they did not believe in what they just had said. 

" There's no reason to lie to us, we already now that you work to get the dark away from this world" Luhan said the rest of the gang nodded their heads. " why do you care what we do, it's our business not yours!" Emmy told them irritated Amanda nodded along and just glared at them. Both Amanda and Emmy  where trying their best to come to the door so they could get out and away from here. "Why didn't you tell us when we first met that you guy's worked with this? Or did you just want to know more about us or something like that?" Minseok half growled at the two girls while Yifan and Joonmyeon blocked their way to the door.    

The room suddenly began to grow darker and it also grew chillier in the room. " okay whoever it is that is doing this can stop now! It's not funny" Amanda said growling at the boys " we're not the one that is doing this" Sehun said seriously while looking around in the room. Suddenly everything became dark and something made everyone start to spin in different directions until almost  everyone was spread out far away from each other. 

Amanda opened her eyes to see that she was in what look d like a dark forest, she looked around only to find out that the only people that was with her was Minseok, Yixing, Chanyeol and Sehun. Emmy, Joonmyeon, Yifan, Zitao, Luhan, Beakhyun, Jongdae, Jongin and Kyungsoo where not with her. " What the hell happend?!?!" She asked out loud while looking around " Well  if I'm not mistaking we have been thrown into an illusion of some sort" Minseok said while helping Sehun up. A dark laughter could be heard echoing above the little group. Well well well.. So this is one of the bastards she told me about!  The voice said while a black fog began to take a strange form, two red eyes blazing from the middle of the fog.

So Amanda, I have heard a lot about you and your friend Emmy, and I happen to know that the one who summoned me, Sora don't like you guys. And I can already see that you care much about your pathetic little friend.

" Emmy is not pathetic!!! Who sent you? Was it Sora?" Amanda screamed at the red eyes mad that he was talking about her best friend that way. The voice just chuckled at her, confirming that it was Sora who had sent this demon. " Where is the rest of our friends?!?!" Chanyeol screamed at the demon, the demon just chuckled.

Why should I tell you? Your friends could be anywhere, but one thing is for sure is that Emmy is alone and from the info I have gotten from Sora and from reading your mind is that she's the one that is the weakest out of the two of you. 

A long way from everyone else was Emmy all alone wandering around hoping that she would find someone, she did not like to be all alone in this dark forest. She had been wandering for a long time and was getting tired, suddenly a black fog like thing came up straight in front of her and began to stare at her with the blood red eyes and a creepy red smile forming on it.

I finally found you! Just the one I wanted to find. I have some news from your so called friend.

" who are you and what do you mean with news?" Emmy asked while backing away from the demon, the demon grinned at her.

Well I just wanted to let you know that your friend Amanda said she was very happy that you where gone

" that's not true!!"  You think I'm lying?? Well why don't you look at this? The demon said as he started to spin around until it started to show a picture, the picture was moving and you could clearly hear that Amanda was saying she was happy Emmy was gone.

 

" No! That's not true!! That got to be an illusion!! She would never say something like that!" Emmy said half mad but half scared, 

But it is true! Did you not know that she hates you? Your a freak in her eyes, someone who's just bringing her down.

"No!! That's not true"

Yes it is!! Freak, pig, monster, useless, idiot, that's just some of the things she thinks of you!!!

" no your lying" Emmy didn't now why but something made her doubt her friend, maybe it was the way the demon said all the things to her. She suddenly felt tears stream down her cheeks, she couldn't take all of the things the demon was telling her so she fell down on her knees and buried her face in her hand and cried while the demon continued to say all the bad things. She muttered small helpless no's in hope that it would stop.

Suddenly a strong light could be seen and a light beam was fired at the demon making it cringe at the light. " Get away from her!!" Beakhyun screamed as he fired of a light beam again and this time successfully getting the demon away. He ran towards Emmy and threw his arms around the crying girl, hugging her tight telling her that all of the things the demon said was lies and that everything was okay now. And that's how they sat for a long time not pulling away from each other. Emmy hugged him like he would dissolve if she let him go. Emmy had felt very helpless with the demon and really just needed to be hugged for a long time by someone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that is for this chapter! Hope you like it and sorry if I spelled anything wrong! - Emiko99 <3