Chapter 4

Let's face the darkness together

"Get away for her!" Amanda growled and glared at the tall boy. He quickly came on his feet and hurried away from Emmy. Amanda walked up to her, still holding the knife. Emmy jumped up to her feet and walked up to her friend.

"Who are you!?" Amanda growled at the direction of the boys.

"We could ask the same" one of the shortest boys said.

"Not now Kyungsoo" an other boy said.

"We're called EXO. I'm Yifan, that's Joonmyeon and we're the leaders of this group" one of the tallest explained.

"Can you please put the knife down" Joonmyeon said while looking at Amanda.

"No" was her answer.

"Go on with the presentation and then we will think about that" Emmy said. The boys sighed while the boys that had fallen over Emmy said.

"My name is Chanyeol. That's Baekhyun, Jongin and Kyungsoo" he said.

"I'm Jongdae, the China boy over there's is Luhan, grumpy boy is Sehun-"

"I'm not grumpy!"

"And the other China boy is Yixing" he finished without caring about Sehuns comment.

"And I'm Minseok" the boy with squishy cheeks said.

"Now please put the knife down" Yifan said and took a step forward.

Amanda didn't listen and just glared at him.

"What's your name?" Joonmyeon said and stopped Yifan to go further.

"I'm Emmy and this is Amanda. What are you doing in this woods?" the girl asked.

"We're-" Yifan was fast to put a hand over Jongdaes mouth.

"We're just on a small trip with friends" Joonmyeon said.

"Then why are you walking when one of you can teleport!?" The boys went silent. Jongin hid behind Luhan who glared at Amanda. Yifan sighed.

"Put the knife down and then we will tell you. You can trust us." None of the girls trusted the eleven boys but Amanda put the knife back in its pocket there it was easy for her to grab it.

 

"As we told you, we're called EXO and yes, we're on a trip. You can say we're working. And yes, Jongin can teleport. We can all do different things. Baekhyun can controll light, Kyungsoo can controll the earth. Chanyeol can controll fire-"

"Was it you who sent that fire ball at us!?" Amanda interrupted Joonmyeon. Chanyeol nodded.

"Yes, it was me. And I'm sorry for that" he said and scratched the back of his head. Kyungsoo had taken on the task to give people things to eat. None of the girls thought much about the bread until he gave Yifan a tomato.

"Where does the tomatoes come from?" Emmy asked.

"From a small house around a half days walk from here" Baekhyun said.

"Wait... Was the house made of wood and was hidden quite well in the woods?" Emmy asked. The boys looked shocked at her.

"How do you know that?" Sehun asked confused. Amanda faceplam while Emmy looked quite mad. "Because that's where we live!" she said. Her tomatoes! The one she had worked hard for to make them grow! Sehun, Jongdae and Jongin started to laugh.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken them" Luhan muttered. Suddenly running steps was heard. Everyone turned against the sound. A boy came running up to them. He stopped beside of Yifan and tried to catch his breath.

"Tao, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Wait, he's one of yours?" Emmy asked while Amanda eyed the boy.

"Yes. This is Zitao" Minseok said.

"They... They are here" Tao said. It wasn't until now they saw the blood on his shirt.

"Tao, what happened!?" Luhan said while Yixing hurried to the boy.

"It's not my blood, hyung. I'm fine" Tao assured.

"Tell us what happened" Minseok said. But the young boy didn't get the change. Suddenly around 15 people was at the place. Surrounding them. Three of them was hurt, blood running from big wounds.

"Trying to run away from us, pretty boy?" one of them said. He was a step closer than the others so Emmy came to the conclusion that he's the leader. EXO moved slowly until they was in a circle. Amanda, Emmy, Tao, Sehun and Jongin was in the middle. Yifan was standing so he was between Tao and the leader.

"Leeteuk" Joonmyeon growled.

"Long time no see" the leader answered with a smirk.

"What do you want?" Yifan asked.

"Oh, we was just having someone fun when pretty boy over there came." Without thinking, Amanda placed herself infront of Zitao. It was something with this man that made her want to protect the people around her. Something evil.

"Leave, Leeteuk. And take the others with you" Yifan said. His voice was low, cold and frightening. "Looks like you have some new friends." He was looking directly at Emmy and Amanda was fast to take out her knife. Emmy gave her friend a look that clearly said that she needed to calm down. But she was calm. Deadly calm. But the 20 years old girl wasn't able to anything because someone else reacted first. Rocks started to fly. Yes, fly! They circled around them, protecting EXO, Emmy and Amanda. Suddendly Amanda felt more than saw how Emmy tensed while looking at one of the men but didn't say anything.

"Leave!" Joonmyeon said. Leeteuk gave them one last glance and then turned to leave.

"We will be back" he said and then he was gone with the others. The rocks went back to their places.

"Who's the one doing that?" Emmy asked.

"I'm doing it" Luhan said. Yifan turned to Tao who had his eyes closed, like he was trying to collect himself.

"What the hell happened? You was just going to looks around and suddenly you're coming back with those... Those monsters!" he spat. Zitao looked down and mumbled a sorry.

"Yifan, calm down" Minseok said and placed a hand on his leader's shoulder. That didn't help tho. "How did this happen? Did you even think? You could have gotten hurt!" Now it was easy to see why he was so mad. He cared about the boy and was just scared. Both Amanda and Emmy knew this feeling. Both of then had been scared for life that they maybe was going to loose each other.

"I don't know what happened. They just turned up and attacked me. I'm sorry" Tao explained.

"You don't need to apologize. Just don't worry us again" Joonmyeon said.

"Hrm!" Everyone turned to Emmy.

"Can someone please explain what just happened?" she asked whit her arms crossed.

"We will explain later, but for now, we need to move" Joonmyeon said.

"Wait, we're not going with you!" Amanda said surprised.

"Leeteuk knows about you two now which mean you're not save. You're only opinion is to come with us" Chanyeol explained.

"We can take care of ourselves" Emmy said and glared at the tall man.

"You probably can, but we're not taking any risks." Amanda sighed. It was clear that they didn't have any choice.

 

And this is how Emmy and Amanda met EXO.


So this is chapter five! I wrote this on my phone so I´m sorry for any mistakes. I hope you liked it~And now EXOs in the story, YEEEEY!

 

P.S This would have been up sooner if Emiko99 had done her homework