Chapter 13

Let's face the darkness together

A/N: A quick update this time! I wrote this on my phone so please forgive any mistakes - Brazul 


“Emmy! Where are you!? Emmy!” Amanda was in panic. She had no idea of where the older girl was. Amanda woke up an hour ago, feeling that something was terrible wrong. And she was right. Emmy was not in their camp, not by the horses and not in the forest around them.

“Emmy! This ain't funny! Come out!” She was on the verge of tears by now. How could this happen!? There was no signs of a fight so she must have left on her own will, but why? Was it Sora? Please don't let it be Sora! And there was no signs of a demon or other supernatural being. So why would she just dissapear!? If she wouldn't go back to… No she wouldn't… She would! Amanda ran back to camp and quickly packing their things before throwing herself on Ace and rode back to the town with Silver behind.

~.~

It took two days for Amanda for get to the town. She handn't seen Emmy on the way, but she pushed away the thought of being wrong. This was right, it had to be right! Amanda only took small pauses to give the horses food and rest while she ate in the sadle and couldn't sleep at all.

It took two minutes for Amanda to realize that they had left the town.

It took two hours and two days before she had a trail to follow.

It took two days, two nights and two hours for Amanda to find them.

“Yah! Stop right there!” Amanda threw herself of the sadle and stormed up to Yifan who looked at her in shock, together with the rest of EXO.

“What are you doing here?” The anger took over and she grabbed the collar of the much taller man. She pulled him down so they were eye to eye and she glared at him.

“Where. Is. She?” She growled.

“Hey! Let go of him!” Amanda threw one ice cold look at Luhan before he stepped down. Joonmyung ran up to them and tried to get Amanda away from his hyung.

“Where is who?” He asked. Amanda pushed Yifan away from her so he fell to the ground and spun around to face the other man, now with a dagger in her hand.

“Emmy of course! Where is she?”

“Wait, Emmy’s gone!?” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shouted at the same time, making Amanda turn to them. They quickly backed away.

“She’s not here” Yifan muttered and crawled back on his feet. But Amanda pushed him down again, placing a foot on his head to keep him down.

“Either one of you tell me where she is or your leader will die - slowly.” Joonmyung stepped closer but Amanda took the dagger in a steadier grip, making him stop.

“We don't know! We haven't seen her since you two left!” Sehun shouted with panic clear in his voice. He stared at the weapon, to Yifan and then back at the knife again.

Amanda would never really understand what happened then. She swore she was seconds from pushing the dagger into Yifan’s stomage when she suddenly was five meters away from him, Tao standing behind her and the dagger to her neck.

“W-what?” She spat out and tried to get away. Tao was holding her arms behind her back in a iron grip and the metal was cold to .

“I do like you, but don't you dare hurt him” the young man growled. Yixing walked up to Yifan and helped him off the ground.

“Let her go Tao” Joonmyung said the said man pushed Amanda away from him. She tripped and fell to the ground, making her cut her hands open on the road full of stone. The young girl cursed and jumped back up on her feet, and glared at the men surrunding her. Tao still had the dagger and he looked proud of it. What the hell!?

Amanda started to calm down and she finally realized that Emmy wasn't here and EXO had no idea of where she could be. But it was the last drop and she fell to the ground again. Tears was rolling down her cheeks and sobs was shaking her body. Where is she? Where can she possible be!?

“Amanda?” She heard steps and someone sank down beside of her. The girl shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself. She did not want them to feel sorry for her. She did not want them to make her feel better. She wanted Emmy! The person pulled her closer and into a hug.

“We will find her, I promise.” Amanda slowly looked up on the person.

“We?” Kyungsoo nodded with a smile.

“Yes, we.” Amanda couldn't help to feel at ease, but there was one big question.

“Why? We haven't exactly been nice to all of you. I haven't…” she trailed off when she remembered how Emmy wanted to go back the moment they left. This would never have happened if it wasn't for Amanda. It's my fault! The thought made her sob again. It's her fault. God, how could be so stupid!

“Hey, don't cry. Emmy wouldn't want that!” Baekhyun walked up to her and Kyungsoo and sat down beside of them. Amanda looked him over, remembering his scream of pain when they left.

“You were hurt” she whispered, making him smile.

“Luckly, we have a excellent healer with us” he said and she could hear Yixing laugh.

“Amanda, if we are going to help you, then we need to know exactly what have happened since you two left us” Joonmyung said.

~.~

It took one and a half hour to tell them. They had taken her back to their camp and gave her a blanket and a cup of tea while Chanyeol and Jongdae took care of Silver and Ace. Amanda told them about how they came home, how Emmy started to act strange before bringing up how she wanted to find EXO again. She told them about the fight but did not say his name. They would not like it. Then she told them about how they left their home before she woke up alone in the forest six days ago, alone, and how she had thought that she was here, with them.

“And now I'm here, and I have no idea of where she is” she whispered before breaking into tears once again. Joonmyung pulled her close and wiped her tears away with the sleeve of his shirt.

“Who is the person you were talking about? It may help if we knew that” Minseok said. Amanda was quiet for a while, knowing that what he said was true but not liking it. In the end she said it.

“What!?”

“Are you serious!?”

“HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HIM!!?”

“HOW BAD TASTE DOES EMMY HAVE!?” Amanda glared at Baekhyun who smiled sheeplishy at her.

“Well, looks like we are going to visit Leeteuk” Kris said with a dark face.