chapter 10

Let's face the darkness together

Amanda’s P.O.V.

 

Both I and Emmy woke up at the same time. All the boys where still sleeping. We both looked at them and then started to look around hoping to see if the demon still was out there.

“I don’t think we will find it like this Emmy” I told her she nodded and started to pack up her things.

“Yeah, it really though, I want to get out of this weird world and back to ours!” she said and I agreed.

The sun was not up yet and both of us where getting restless, not liking the fact that they where still sleeping. Emmy looked at me with a look that said let’s wake them up.

“WAKE UP!!!” We both screamed and it resulted in getting screams back and some of the boys getting up and looking around like crazy.

“What’s happening?!? Are we being attacked??” Junmyeon asked both of us just shook our heads

“You where just sleeping too long!” I told them

“The sun is not even up yet!” Jongin said grumpily I glared at him and then said:

“well if you didn’t know we’re still trapped in this stupid dimension thingy and I want to get out from it as fast as possible!”

“Get up now and pack so we can leave as fast as possible and find a way back to our world” Emmy said packing up the last of her things. The others followed her lead and started to pack.

“Do you guys always wake up before sunrise?” Luhan asked

“Yes, why are you wondering?” I answered back. Luhan just shook his head and then said a small wow.

After everyone was done packing we started to walk north. But unfortunately we didn’t make it so far.

“Well well well! Look who I found”  the voice of the demon could be heard echoing and a black mass started to take form in front of us.

“ Good job! Now I can finally finish the two of them!” we all heard Sora’s voice say as she suddenly appeared beside the demon.

Suddenly the demon started to attack us all. Or well it attacked the boys while Sora made her way towards us. 

“I will finally kill you both and stop you from doing evil things in this world” She said while taking out a sword, I took out a sword while Emmy tried to speak to Sora.

“Don’t do this! We haven’t done anything wrong! We’re not doing evil things Sora! Please believe me!” She said pleadingly

“Emmy do you really think that someone who tried to kill you will listen to you now?” I said while blocking Sora’s attacks. We continued to fight for a really long time until I managed to make a long cute on her arm. Making her scream in pain and backing away.

“Shoot! I need to get back! Demon! I want you too take us back to our world!” She screamed and suddenly everything disappeared and we could see that we were back!

“YOU IDIOT! I MEANT US TWO NOT THEM TOO!! UGHH! Hold them back and don’t let anyone comes after me!” She screamed while running away to her house.

The demon looked like it was very weak and the boys where handling everything perfectly.  

“Emmy! Amanda! Leave! Run after her and continue forward! We will come after you guys!”  Minseok screamed at us.

“Emmy! We can sneak off now and go back home!” I told her and she looked at me

“Too be honest I don’t really like being with so many people! And I miss our little house” Emmy told me while taking out the whistle

 

Emmys P.O.V.

Amanda nodded at me. I blew in the whistle and hoped that our horses would come soon. I could feel some of the boys look at us while I blew in the whistle.

“What are you two doing?!? Leave! Run forward!” Sehun screamed and in that moment we could see my white horse Silver and Amanda’s black horse Ace. Both of them kept on running and we ran too until they where close enough for us to jump up on their back.

“Come on Silver! Let’s hurry back home!” I said while standing up to make it easier for Silver to gallop up the hill.

“Emmy!” I heard someone scream my name. I was unsure who it was but I did not dare to look who it was. I only wanted to get away from here and all of what had happened here.

When we where up on the hill I heard a loud scream in pain. I stopped Silver and turned her around so I could look down. It was Baekhyun, he was hurt, it hurt me to see him hurt but I was now scared to go down and help him. I was scared what they all would do if I went back down.

What hurt me even more was when we made eye contact before I turned Silver around to gallop up to Amanda and Ace.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that's it! I hope you all like it! And don't forgett to comment and like! :) - Emiko99

Ps: the horses on the pick is Silver and Ace! c: