Chapter 1

Let's face the darkness together

" We are not wanted here Amanda" Emmy said as some of the people from the village they where visiting where glaring at the two girls. They both new that pretty much all the priestess in the country did not like them and it was clear that the priestess of this town had told the villagers about them. Almost every priest in the country thought that they where serving the devil and did not like the thought of having to ask them for help. " I know, but they have requested us to help them and you know we can't say no to that" the younger one answered the older one. Emmy sighed she new Amanda was right about that, but she still did not like to be at a place where everyone just stared at the two of them like they where evil.

" This looks like a good inn for us to stay at" Amanda said, both of them looked up to read the name of the inn Faith and Prayer it said. " Let's go in and see if we can get a room for one night" Emmy said as they both went in. A bell sound echoed through the inn alerting the innkeeper that there where guests waiting at the door. " How many nights?" he asked them, he did not seem to notice who they where and they where quiet happy that he didn't. So the older one told him with happiness that they wanted one room for just one night. They paid for it and went upstairs to find their room. Once they had found their room they began to unpack just a few things, they both new it was the smartest not to unpack to much since they never know when they might have to leave again.

" I still don't get why that priest thought it was a good idea to try and get that ghost away from the church himself. They should now that some candles, prayers and their exorcism does not work" Amanda said frustrated. That's right, that's why they had come to this villages, just because this ghost had managed to kill the priest. But the two girls weren't so sure if it was a ghost or not, sure it could have been a very dangerous ghost. Maybe it was a level 1 ghost; that kind of ghost is not something you play with since they often try to kill people who disturb them in some sort of way or they just kill them for fun.

" I'm surprised that they even sent us a letter to us asking us to come and help them, you know how much they hate us and think we are serving the devil" Emmy told Amanda who just nodded " I'm just as surprised as you, i want to do this as fast as possible so we can get going" she told her friend who had started to take up an old looking book. It was one of the books that Emmy pretty much had read over and over to check that they had not missed a single piece of information. They both did that to all of the books they had back home in their little cottage. 

It quickly became dark and the two girls had their candles, salt and iron mixes and knifes ready as they made their way to the church. It was a pretty big church and it looked very old, it probably had a lot of interesting history behind the big stone walls. The priest who had sent after them was waiting outside and he did not look to happy, because according to him he had to ask for help from two servers of the devil. " I will just lock up the church for you but i won't go in there with things like you two" he said with disgust as he opened the big wooden doors to the church. They both went in to the church and to their surprise the priest must have lit all the candles so they could see everything in the church.

" Well let's see if we can find the bastard and get him out of the way" Amanda said as they both set down their candles on the floor and began to take out their salt and iron mixes. " Yeah i hope this will go fa-" that's how far Emmy came in her sentence before it became dark in the church, all the candles had been blown out at the same time. The two girls froze for a moment before they both took a deep breath to calm themselves down and Amanda said with her voice steady and calm " Let's face the darkness together!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that's the first chapter! Hope you like it and I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes! - Emiko99 <3