Prologue

Let's face the darkness together

They grew up together in a small village. They weren't blood related but everyone thought so. That was how close they where. Four girls that never left each others side.They taught each other everything they knew. They had sleep overs at each others place every night. And none seemed to care.

 

But then that horrible day came. That day when everything changed. The youngest of the four girls suddenly changed. Her eyes turned black and she turned against everything that she had loved. The other two didn´t know what to do. They tried to talk to her. Tried to reason with her. But nothing helped.

 

In the beginning, it was just small stuff like stealing. Then it got a lot bigger. She killed her family, burned the church down and killed the leaders of the small village. Everyone who tried to stop her dissapeared only to be found days later, dead. Her friends where the only ones she didn´t harm.

 

In the end, the two girls found a way to stop here. They found old books that talked about demons, angels and other creatuers. They also found ways to stop these supernatural beings. They also found different tools like knifes and guns and small but usefull spells.

 

So they came to the girls house late that monday night. They poured salt in every opening to make sure the youngest wasn´t going to escape. The young girl, she couldn´t be more than 15, was asleep and didn´t wake up. This surprised the other two. She had always been a light sleeper. But it was also good.

 

The two girls knew that they needed to do this but they still hesitated. She was their friend!

“We need to do this” the oldest said and took out the knife.

“I.. I´ll do it.” The younger took the knife from her friend and walked up to the girl. She took a deep breath and just stood there for a moment. A single tear found its way down her cheek while she took one last deep breath and when stabbed her friend in her chest. The oldest turned away and tried to supress her sobs.

“Come on, we need to leave.” The younger said. She too wanted to cry but knew that she needed to stay strong.

 

They lit the small house on fire and then they walked to the small house where they had all the books and tools.

“We can´t stay here” the older said. Both knew it was true. Evil existed and someone needed to stop the creatures of evil, stop them from destroying the happines in this world.

 

So they packed their things and left before the sun rised over the treetops. For years they searced for the creatures and killed them. Not once, they thougt of how, why and when they became so evil. And would they ever care? This is the story of Emmy and Amanda and how they served what they tought was the good.


I know it´s rushed but it´s just a small start so you know their background. I hope you liked it and sorry for mistakes // Brazul