Chapter 15

Let's face the darkness together

“How hard can it be to find one man!?”

It was a week since Amanda had reunited with EXO and they were as close to finding Emmy as they were when Amanda found them. Not close at ing all.

“Actually, it's fifteen men.” Amanda glared at Yifan. The man had been irritated at the girl since she came back. Mostly because she had killed him if it wasn't for Tao. And Tao? He had never left the leaders side since the incident. He had also never taken his eyes of Amanda, always glaring at her. She hadn't cared it the beginning, but it was starting to get irritating.

“That's not helping” Joonmyung sighed and looked up from the map he was studying with Yixing and Kyungsoo.

“Not our fault that they choosed to get connected with him” Baekhyun said from where he sat by the fire with Chanyeol, Minesok and Jongdae.

“Shut up Baekhyun, that's not helping either.” Joonmyung glared at the younger who glared back. Suddenly, a loud bang could be heard and someone cursed. Jongin had teleported him, Luhan and Sehun into the camp but misscalculated and Sehun landed in the fire in the middle of the camp. He was quick to get away and was now glaring at Jongin while Minseok and Yixing made sure that he was fine. Luhan rolled his eyes and turned to Joonmyung.

“We found them.”

~.~

The three took them to a big mansion which was located a half day from where they had their camp. The mansion itself was dark and hid alot of secrets, but the garden and forest around it was beautiful and light.

“What are you doing here?” Two men were standing at the big gate. Both of them were quite big and muscular and looked like they knew how to guard their home.

“We're here for Leeteuk” Yifan said while he glared at the two men. One of them, the one with black hair, scoffed.

“Well, you can come back another day. Jungsu’s not meeting anyone right now.” The one with lighter hair nodded along and glared at EXO. Then he saw Amanda and smirked.

"Ohh, looks like you got company. Ain't you a pretty one?” He came closer and she took a step back. But he just came closer and grabbed her arm, pulling her close. She tried to get free but the grip was tight and so much stronger than her.

“Let her go Donghee, she's not important” the other said.

“But hyung, we haven't had any fun in ages!”

“I said let her go, Shindong!” Shindong didn't move and did not ease his grip the slightest.

“Let. Her. Go.” It was Tao, to Amanda's biggest suprise, who had his knife in his hand while he glared at Shindong. Shindong rolled his eyes and pushed the girl away. She tripped and tumbled into Sehun, luckly his reflexes were fast and he catched her without a problem.

“Kangin, tell Leeteuk that we want to speak to him” Joonmyung said before something bigger could happen. But Kangin was never able to answer, for the gate opened and a man with long black hair was standing there.

“Let them in boys, Leeteuk's waiting” he said. Kangin muttered something about not ing them but both him and Shindong stepped aside, letting them inside. They all followed the man through the gate - Amanda stayed as far away from Shindong as possible - and to the front door of the mansion.

“Heechul hyung! I found… Oh…” A young man with squeeshy cheeks came running with a gray cat in his arms, but he stopped when he saw the strangers following his friend. The man - Heechul - sighed but smiled at him.

“Thank you Henry. Please take him to Sungmin and Ryeowook. And please tell Han Geng and Yesung to come to the office” he said. Henry nodded and hurried away. Heechul led them through the mansion to a pair of double doors in the middle of the big house. Two men were guarding the door, but they relaxed when they saw Heechul.

“Donghae. Eunhyuk. Is he in?” He asked.

“Yes hyung. Siwon, Kibum and Zhoumi's with him” one of them answered. He remined Amanda a little of a fish, even through she would never tell anyone that. Heechul led them into the room and closed the doors after them.

The room was big. The far wall were mostly big windows which showed the beautiful garden outside. The walls were dressed with shelves filled with books and paintings. The walls itselves were painted in a soft red color and the floor and roof were black. In the middle of the room was a table big enough for at least 30 persons to sit around it. A desk was standing in front of the windows and a man sat behind it. Three other man stood by it, talking to him. All four looked up when they came inside.

“Ah, Heechul. Thank you for bringing them here” the man behind the desk said and stood up. He walked around the desk before he smiled at Yifan and Joonmyung.

“I was suprised to hear the names of the ones knocking on your door. Joonmyung, Yifan, what a” he hesistated for a moment. “Plesant suprise. What can I do for you?” He asked while gesturing to the table.

"If it was for me, I would be miles from here, but we are helping a friend.” It suprised Amanda that Yifan was refering to her as a friend, but it was probably just for show so she quickly let it go. Yixing pulled her forward by her hand and placed between the two leaders of EXO. Leeteuk looked her up and down with an imitating stare and her hand went to the dagger in her belt.

“I've heard of you. You and your friend. I'm suprised to see you in the company of these men” he said while one of the three men came up to him. He looked foreign, Chinese, and his hair was colored red.

“What would you want from us?” He asked, voice and eyes cold as ice.

“Be nice to our guests Zhoumi. They have travel far to see us. Now please sit down. I would offer something to drink, but I don't think you would take it.”

“You're right, we wouldn't” Yifan answered coldly and sat down by the table. Leeteuk took the chair at the end of the table with Heechul and the rest of his men standing beside him. Joonmyung sat down on his left side and Yifan on his right. Joonmyung pulled Amanda down in the chair beside of him while the others sat down. Zitao sat next to Yifan and then came Luhan, Minseok, Jongdae and last Yixing. Beside Amanda sat Sehun and then Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin.

“So why are you here?” Amanda was just going to answer the question but Sehun stopped her with his hand on her leg. Instead it was Joonmyung who answered.

“We are looking for someone and we belive that she's here.” Jungsu raised an eyebrow and looked from him to Amanda.

Knock

The door opened and in came the young man from before - Henry - with two other men behind.

“Right on time Henry, thank you” the leader said and smiled at him. The other two bowed to the leader and stood beside their friends behind him. But Henry came forward and whispered something in Leeteuk's ear that made the man frown.

"Thanks for telling me” he said lowly and Henry turned to leave, but was stopped by Joonmyung who smiled at him.

“You must be quite new. I haven't seen you before. You're really… lovely” he said, but his tone hid a threat everyone in the room picked up on. Zhoumi grabbed Henry’s wrist and pulled him behind his back while the others had their hands on their weapons. Leeteuk glared at Joonmyung while Yifan snickered.

“He's right. I think you would suit us just fine. We would need a new man” he said.

“Thank you, Sir, but I have to say no. It would look bad if I left already” Henry said with a bow, but he was frightened by the threat. It made Joonmyung chuckle.

"You have taught him well Jungsu. Keep him close to you” he said. The said man smiled before turning to his men.

“Zhoumi, I want you and Henry to get the rest of the boys. I have a feeling that they need to be here for this” he said.

“Yes Sir” Zhoumi said before leaving with Henry. Joonmyung looked after the boy and Zhoumi made sure to walk so he blocked the sight of the boy. It was smart. Risky, yes, but really smart. By threathning the boy, EXO showed that they had the upper hand of this meeting, by showing that they knew what to take to hurt Leeteuk and his men the most. But it was also really low, and it made Amanda frown.

“So tell me, why you coming to me? I can assure you that I do not know where your friend are” Leeteuk said, turned to Amanda.

“We belive that she's here” Amanda answered, her voice cold and filled with hate. It made Leeteuk tisk and Heechul to roll his eyes. But they did not say anything and soon Zhoumi and Henry came back with the rest of the men. Shindong looked her up and down and winked at her, making her turn away and for Joonmyung to glare at him. Kangin rolled his eyes and pushed him down on his place by the table. All the men, even the ones standing behind their leader, sat down. Everyone exept Kangin who stood behind Leeteuk, a hand on the leaders shoulder and the second on his gun. But there was still one chair empty. Leeteuk frowned at the chair before turning to Henry.

“Where is he?”

“He's on his way. He just needed to fix something's on his way” the youngest answered. But they did not need to wait long before the door opened once again and a man with pitch back hair came inside. He looked bored at the every one of the guests, but his eyes showed suprise when they landed on Amanda.

“You!?” He exclaimed, shocked. Amanda looked back at him, calm on the outside but a mess on the inside. Seeing him again brought back too much for the girl to handle.

"Hello Kyuhyun.”

 

 


 

A/N: Waah! This took far too long for me to write. I apologize! 

But it's finally up! 1745 words! So it's longer than usual! 

Actually we are planning to end this before new year. We will see how that goes, but I plan to end all my stories before christmas, so I can start puplicing some of my newer ones next year. 

 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! ❤

~ Brazul