Chapter 9

Let's face the darkness together

 

Amanda woke up, she sat up and looked around here. When she realized that what she had seen was just old memories, she started to cry. She cried because of the fact that it wasn't until now she had seen the mark on her friend. Her friend that they had to kill,she almost started to blame her self after her tears had stopped. But she decided that she first of all was gonna find Emmy and tell here hat she had found out. Amanda started to wonder where her friend where now and if she where okay.
"Amanda! There you are!" Voices screamed, she looked to her right just to see Xiumin, Chanyeol and Sehun running towards her. " are you okay?" Chanyeol asked her and she just nodded. She new that if she where with them she would with a 99% chance find Emmy again.  " We have tried to show our location and it seems like the rest answered, so we're going back to that location and wait for the rest. Okay?" Minseok said seriously the rest nodded and they started to go towards that location.

Baekhyuns P.O.V.

I was still having Emmy in my embrace, she held onto me like her whole life depended on it. I'm not complaining though, I liked having her in my embrace. I wanted to protect her. Especially after what happened with that demon, she looked so helpless back then and the fact that I think I might have feelings for her makes me even more want to protect her. " hey Emmy, do you think you can stand up?" I asked in a quiet voice " I can try" her voice was very high pitched after crying for so long. I helped her to stand up while still holding her hand. " I saw that the other wants us to meet them near in that direction, so let's go there together, okay?" I asked showing my rectangular smile she nodded and gave a cute smile back. I proceeded to tell her about some funny things that have happened to me and my friends. Emmy started to laugh, it sounded really cute in my opinion and she looked so cute and adorable while laughing in my opinion.

Amanda's P.O.V.

We had reached the location very fast and not long after we had arrived we could see the rest coming. Last to arrive where Emmy and Baekhyun. When I looked at Emmy her eyes met mine for just a second then she avoided eye contact. She avoided completely to look at me and when I made my way to her she moved so she where hiding behind Baekhyun. " Emmy, what are you doing? Why are you avoiding me?" I asked with concern wondering why my best friend where avoiding me. Emmy just shook her head and pressed her face deeper in Baeks back. 

I looked with confusion on my face. I meet Baeks eyes and he just shook his head and said later. I looked down sad that my friend did not want to look or speak with me.

We all decided to make a camp here for the night and try to figure out how to get out from this illusion.

It grew dark pretty quick, we all where still discussing how to get out when Yifan suddenly stood up and said " I think it's time for everyone to go to sleep, I will take the first watch" we all nodded, I walked over to Emmy, I looked at her making sure that she thought it was okay for me to sleep with her. We both sat a bit away from the rest.

" what did I do?" I asked her, she looked at me and I could see the tears in her eyes.

" is it true?" She asked as the tears started to stream down her face " is what true?"  I asked starting to worry why my friend started to cry

" is it true that you think that I'm worthless and that you where happy that I where gone?" She asked me, I hugged her close and told her: " whoever told you that was lying!! I don't think your worthless and I where worried sick about you!!! I was afraid that I would lose my best friend!!! And I love you, your like my sister, you are family! Never forget that!" She nodded as she continued to cry as she hugged me back whispering small thank you's 

When we laid down I told her about what I had encountered and she nodded and listen closely to my story.

" maybe that's a lie to, like how they lied about you to me" Emmy said, that is a possibility I thought.

"Well we should go to sleep now, goodnight Emmy" I said " Goodnight Amanda" she said and we laid down beside each other and fell asleep, no nightmares for me this night which was really nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it, I'm sorry for not updating and I'm sorry if the chapter is really short!!! And well I hope you all liked it!! - Emiko99