Chapter 3

Let's face the darkness together

It had been two days since the two girls had left the village where they had helped Samuel. They where walking on a small road surrounded by trees and other green stuffs. The sun was shining slightly and the wind was blowing lightly making it very comfortable for the two girls to walk outside. The older one was humming happily as they where walking, the younger one was just smiling at her friends humming. " Hey Emmy, don't you think we should go more into the forest so if anyone where to come and see us we wouldn't have to deal with their glares? And i just think it would be nice to just walk more in the forest than on this road" Amanda said smiling at her friend who looked at her and nodded happily, the two of them started to walk of the road and made their way into the forest. 

" Do you think our tomatoes and the rest of the vegetables have grown so much that we can pluck them when we get home?" Emmy asked Amanda as they where walking, she really liked the fact that most of the things they ate was stuff they had cultured themselves.

" I hope so, otherwise we can't make the vegtable soup that we have planned to eat in a few days" Amanda answered Emmys question, she new that Emmy really liked that soup for some reason even though Emmy wasn't the biggest fan of soups since they did not make your stomach full for very long, Amanda agreed that soup was not the very best food to eat.

Amanda was always the one too notice the small changes before Emmy, she noticed pretty fast that it smelled burnt and that there seemed to be small cracks here and there in the ground. ' weird, i have never seen cracks like this in the earth' she thought as the two of them continued to walk forewards.

Amanda took a quick glance at her friend who seemed not to have noticed these small changes. When suddenly a fire ball was coming in the two girls way. If it had not been for Emmys fast reflexes to say the spell Profunda Reflectere to reflect the fireball. Both of the girls where shocked of what had happend, both Amanda and Emmy where thinking things like, is it a demon? or what in the world did that? 

Let's becarefull we don't now what that was" the older one said seriously and the younger one just nodded. Both of them could hear voices a little bit ahead of them, it sounded like the voices was arguing about something. Suddenly a guy with tan skin, brown eyes and brown tussled hair appeard infront of the two of them. Amanda just tensed up and got her knife out as fast as possible, as for Emmy she got scared when the boy just popped up infront of them out of nowhere, so she had jumped and let out a little scream.

The young boy looked at both of them and when he saw taht Amanda had her knife out ready to stab him he took a step back and disapeared and then reaperd behind Emmy. 

" Emmy watch ou-" Amanda could not finnish her sentence before the boy took a hold of her friend and disapeard again. Amanda felt a slight panick arise in her, ' what if Emmy gets hurt? If he hurts my friend i will personally make sure he gets a painfull death' she thouht as she made her way towards the voices in hope of finding her friend and the tan boy who took her friend.

Emmy had barely any time to register in her head what was happening, one minute she was with her friend getting scared by that boy and in the next minute her friend is gone and she's surrounded by more than just one boy, eleven more to be exact. 

Some of the boy's stopped talking when they saw that their friend was back, they looked at the girl with slight intresst, " Yah hyung, do you really think she was the one who reflected my attack?" A very tall one asked the boy behind the girl who looked calm on the outside but was freaking out very much on the inside.

" Well i rather take her than the other girl that had a knife pointed at me" the tan boy told the taller one all of them nodded Emmy looked at all of them trying to see if she could find any clues to if they where possed by a demon, witch or anything else that was magical. When she found none she could not help but think that she should becareful.

"Hi! Was it you who reflected Chanyeols attack?" a boy with brown hair and a rectangular smile asked Emmy as he popped up infront of her, the first thing she did out of instinct was to throw salt at him.

" Hey why did you do that?" the taller one asked while he gripped her hands, " Stop touching me! I... just stop!" Emmy said as she started to strugel against his grip only to fall back and having him falling down with her. They had landed in a very awkward position and just in that moment a very angry voice could be heard: 
 

" What the hell do you think your doing to my friend?!?!" They all looked the way the question came from just to see a very angry looking girl with a knife tightly gripped in her hand. 

" Ummm.... Hi?" 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay that's it for today! I hope you like it and sorry for any misstakes in my spelling or grammar and all that stuff! - Emiko99 :)