Going bowling

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

This was the first time Baekhyun actually wanted to play. When he was there last time with Jongdae and other kids from his school, he didn’t want to play at all. He didn’t want to do anything, actually, but now he was having a good time. He was enjoying himself. Maybe too much.

Baekhyun recognised Chanyeol’s way of playing. His last visit in the bowling hall, he remembered he had watched some stranger guy play because he was so good, and it fascinating to look at him. That stranger guy was Chanyeol.

“Can’t take your eyes off me?” he teased as he broke Baekhyun’s trance.

He blushed, but quickly looked away. “Why would I look at you?” he muttered stupidly.

Chanyeol chuckled. “Because I’m gorgeous?” he smirked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, but he neither agreed nor protested. It didn’t mean that he didn’t agree with him mentally though. There was no way for Baekhyun to disagree. Because he was gorgeous. And there was no way that Baekhyun would lie about that. He was a bad liar anyways.

“Want to take a drink?” Chanyeol asked after they had finished their last round, and then suddenly he stopped himself. “Wait, you’re still a kid, I forgot”, he smirked.

Baekhyun glared at him. “I’m older than you think! I’m old enough to take a drink on my own”, he murmured, earning another smirk from Chanyeol.

“But you still have school tomorrow. Don’t want to disturb your studies?”

Baekhyun thought for a second. No matter how much he wanted to take a drink with Chanyeol, he shouldn’t. He did have school tomorrow, and he shouldn’t take a drink. Even if he wanted to. Really badly.

“You can take one though”, he muttered, feeling defeated.

Chanyeol frowned. “The hell I will”. They both sat down at the bar, but it was only Chanyeol who ordered.

The bartender eyed Baekhyun. Baekhyun eyed back.

“What’s wrong with you?” Chanyeol asked with a frown.

Baekhyun frowned back. “Do you have any idea how much I hate that? Everyone thinks I’m underage for every possible thing”, he mumbled.

“No, how would I?” Chanyeol asked whilst raising an eyebrow. Baekhyun sighed; it was no way Chanyeol would know that. Today was only their second meeting, and possibly their first d- Wait, no! No date. Baekhyun wasn’t dating anyone, especially that old bastard! “Are you done arguing with yourself?” Chanyeol asked bored whilst drinking his drink. Baekhyun stared at him with wide eyes, but he didn’t say anything.

Baekhyun was tired of Chanyeol teasing him. If it were going to be like that every time they’d meet, then Baekhyun would just forget about it. He didn’t need to be with someone elder, and then he’d teas him about how young, or at least younger than he was himself. Baekhyun was tired of that.

“Whoa”, Chanyeol gasped. Baekhyun turned to him right away. “I didn’t realise it was this late already”, he said as he pointed towards his watch on his arm. It showed 10 o’clock in the afternoon. Baekhyun only rolled his eyes in respond. “You need to go back to school young man, and then go to bed”.

Baekhyun sighed to himself. Was this how it was going to be with Chanyeol? If so, then he didn’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter