I won't give up on us (final chapter)

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! I hope you guys have enjoyed this story! I'm really glad I wrote this chapter, and I'm super glad you enjoyed it as well. I appreciate every one of you who's reading this, even if you're a ghostwriter, or you who's been commenting! I love you all. I hope you'll be checking out my other stories as well, both the future ones and the ones I already have up. I'd also love to see comments of your thoughts on what you liked about the story, or what you didn't (inappropriate comments will be removed), I accept them all~ I want to say thank you for reading and have a lovely day/good night everyone .xx *

Chanyeol

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol glared. “I don’t look at you as a plague”. 

Baekhyun snorted. “It sure seems like it”. 

Chanyeol stopped walking and so did Baekhyun. “I could never bring myself to hate you”, he mumbled, but Baekhyun heard it perfectly. 

“You can’t? It sure as well looks like you already do!” he yelled. Chanyeol turned around, facing his back against the younger so he wouldn’t see his face. “I hated you”, he started, “I hated you so much. I felt so hurt when you gave up on everything we had with each other just like that. I hated you for listening to your father and not giving us a chance”, Baekhyun blurted out, already choking on his tears. “I shouldn’t have cared anymore, I knew that, but I couldn’t stop. I cared, a lot. And I still ing care about you ”, he cried harder. “For years after we broke up, I always had my phone with me; there wasn’t a moment where I didn’t have it close to me, and do you know why?” He waited to see a reaction from the elder, but he stood completely still facing his back towards him. What he didn’t see was that the giant was already crying from his words. “I hoped that for a moment, just for a moment, I’d hear from you. 

“I waited for a call, or even just a text message. I didn’t care whether it was just one word; I just wanted to hear from you. I never stopped believing – believing you’ve changed your mind and wanting to still be by my side – although I should’ve stopped, as it never came true. I never heard from you, and the moment I was trying to fill my mind with work, you appear here all of sudden. Do you think I’ll possibly get over you now that I’ll see you way too often?” 

Chanyeol tried so hard not to let him hear his sobbing. Hearing the younger just blurting out his thoughts and feelings pained him too much. He really wanted badly to turn around hug the petite crying boy, but he forced himself not to. He couldn’t fall for him again, although he was questioning if he ever stopped loving him. 

“Turn around, you !” Baekhyun yelled whilst punching his back over and over again, although he couldn’t bring himself to actually hurt him seriously. “Why aren’t you saying anything?” Baekhyun cried harder than before; they were both glad they were in a room not many would visit so no one was around to witness them. “Why do you keep on hurting me like this you idiot!” he yelled again. “I don’t want to love you anymore, so stop being you!” Baekhyun didn’t notice how much nonsense he was blurting out; all he could focus on was the overwhelming feeling he thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter