Cinema

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! Sorry for the long update <3 

Baekhyun

After around two weeks later, Baekhyun and Chanyeol kept on spending more time together. Although Baekhyun didn’t feel ready to sleep with Chanyeol for the first time, they still enjoyed each other’s company, and he was patient with him, being the one of a kind gentleman he rarely was.

“Tomorrow after work the others invited us to the cinema together”, Chanyeol randomly announced at their late night snack. Baekhyun soon had to get back to his dorm at his school, but he tried to stall it as long as possible, as he didn’t want to leave his boyfriend’s apartment yet.

“Really? Who’ll be there?” the boy asked.

“Everyone”, he replied. “Mostly everyone I assume”. Baekhyun nodded back after Chanyeol fed him some of the food with a spoon whilst holding under just in case he wouldn’t spill. Baekhyun happily ate it with a huge smile on his face, and looked up with his puppy eyes when Chanyeol patted his head.

“So you want to come then?” he asked with a warm smile. Baekhyun nodded excitedly. As long as I’m with you, he thought to himself.

When the evening came closer and it started to get darker outside, Chanyeol drove Baekhyun back to his dorm where they said goodbye. Of course Chanyeol was afraid someone might see them, he just gave the younger a big bear hug, leaving him disappointed, but he still hugged back.

“See you tomorrow”, Chanyeol grinned before driving away from the waving boy.

 

Chanyeol

The next morning it was Saturday and Chanyeol waited outside the main port like always for the younger to drive them both to work. The boy was already standing there when Chanyeol arrived, and he hopped inside right away when the car stopped.

“Good morning”, Chanyeol said as he subtly kissed him on the now pink cheek.

“Good morning”, Baekhyun greeted back shyly, smiling from ear to ear.

The elder drove them off to work where they had to start immediately.

Chanyeol’s father kept on talking to Baekhyun whenever he had the opportunity, Chanyeol noticed. He was always close by to him, and he didn’t like it one bit. Did he suspect them? Or was he just curious and fascinated because that’s literally the first time Chanyeol had introduced a ‘friend’ to him?

 

Baekhyun

Chanyeol’s father kept trying to ‘follow’ him wherever he needed to go, and he always tried starting a conversation with him. Baekhyun would lie if he said it didn’t make him uncomfortable, but he couldn’t exactly say that to him either; he didn’t want to raise the chance of the man disliking him either.

“What are you currently studying now Baekhyun-ah?” he asked as he was helping lifting the light boxes whilst Baekhyun had to move the heavy ones that was almost the same weight as him.

“I’m studying medicine”, Baekhyun answered as he panted.

“Really? That’s incredible! My sister, Chanyeol’s aunt, works at Seoul hospital as she her husband is the son of the boss that mostly decides everything in there” the man smiled. Then I know I shouldn’t work there, Baekhyun thought to himself, trying to hide his smirk. “What kind of grades do you have?” he asked more.

Baekhyun wiped his sweat off of his forehead after placing the last heavy box on the shelf they were supposed to be. “Top grades”, he muttered, trying not too seem like he was bragging. He was only honest; Baekhyun did in fact have top grades. He was good in his studies and he wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter