Dr Byun

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! I hope you've been enjoying this story so far! I actually wasn't planning what's coming now when I first started off the story but thought of it throughout the way. I hope you like it so far, and there's not too many chapters left I think. Thank you for reading~ xx 

Baekhyun

Baekhyun’s dream was about to come true. He had finished his studies in college. He had gotten his final exams with top grades, and he was even picked out as the best student and the highest possibility to become a doctor as he wished.

He, and a few other students within the same studies, had been invited into a small group to be toured around in Seoul Hospital and a set up interview individually for a possible job. Of course Baekhyun said yes immediately.

The former students were also ranked with number on their chest above their nametag, and Baekhyun was naturally number one.

“I welcome you all for a tour around Seoul Hospital”, the leader, Kim Minseok that was touring them said with open arms and a warm smile. He looks like a professional doctor for years, Baekhyun thought to himself as he smiled fondly.

The group were showed around from room to room, and patient to patient. They could even stand outside an operation room where a patient was currently being operated, but of course they couldn’t enter.

Baekhyun rose up his hand in the middle of the tour, which surprised both the group and Minseok as none of them had asked any questions yes, but Minseok, approved him to speak up. “Excuse me, but what’s this for?” he asked as he pointed at a foreign tool he hadn’t seen before, or at least didn’t remember.

Minseok explained it carefully in details, which Baekhyun made sure he’d remember from now on.

The group moved on towards a guy that was working on a big machine with his back facing the group. When Baekhyun noticed him, he suddenly had this weird feeling. Somehow, his back and neck reminded him of a person he didn’t want to remember at the moment; even his height matched perfectly.

As Minseok talked about what the man was doing, even Baekhyun couldn’t concentrate 100%, as he’d glance every now and then back at the worker.

He finally turned around, which made Baekhyun’s heart rapidly beat harder, but he relaxed more. His face was completely different.

Baekhyun giggled at himself. What are the chances of seeing him here at the hospital? He thought to himself, trying to hold in his embarrassed chuckle, whilst the other in the group glanced at him.

Another stop was also by another male who had his back to them. His height was about the same as the last man, but he was so skinny even Baekhyun was worried about his health. I hope he’s eating all right.

“Right here a worker is fixing this machine as it was accidentally dropped and shoved into the wall”. The group giggled at the way he said it, as it was him who had dropped it. The man who was fixing it had a large safety mask on as he was using lots of different tools, just in case he wouldn’t hurt himself by using them. He straightened his back as he moved the mask on top of his head, took off his gloves and dried his sweat away from his forehead.

Baekhyun’s laughter faded away as soon as his eyes landed on the worker’s face. Oh my god.

As he dried his sweat away, Minseok smiled as he rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter