Phone swap

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

“You didn’t tell me it was so far away”, Baekhyun whined to Jongdae. They had to take the subway to get to the bowling hall. Baekhyun had thought it was the old one that wasn’t too far away from their school, but obviously he was wrong.

“Well, this one is the best that’s the closest, and stop whining”, Jongdae replied. Baekhyun giggled, and they could finally get off the subway. “Why are you bringing your back pack anyways?”

Baekhyun smiled. “In case I’ll bore myself to death, I brought my books to finish my homework.

Jongdae only rolled his eyes. “You’re such a nerd”, he commented.

Baekhyun snickered. “Not going to argue that”.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t get more bored. He didn’t look at himself as introverted or not a people person, but he was definitely not in a mood to interact with many people. He refused to actually play, and only watched it when it was Jongdae’s turn. He had tried to make up an excuse as to not play and let Baekhyun do it, but he still refused.

I have to get some fresh air, Baekhyun thought, and then he trotted toward the main door.  

It was already dark outside. Baekhyun wasn’t even aware of how late it was. He walked further out, and spotted another figure not too far away from the door. It was a man; he was an adult, and tall. He was smoking whilst looking up at the stars.

Baekhyun didn’t feel comfortable around the grown up man, and decided to keep his distance. He also looked up at the stars without thinking much about it, and he could see in the corner of his eyes that the man had noticed his presence. Baekhyun still pretended like he hadn’t noticed him, and just looked elsewhere that was not in the man’s direction. Suddenly he heard the man clear his throat, which gobsmacked Baekhyun, and he heard a low, barely audible, short laugh.

Luckily his phone was ringing to his rescue, and he quickly fished up his phone to answer it (he felt proud that he remembered to bring it with him).

“Baekhyun, where the hell are you?” It was Jongdae.

“I’m just outside. I needed some fresh air”, Baekhyun r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter