Need a job?

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol

Chanyeol had made a simple breakfast (but Baekhyun was still impressed, and that’s what matters), and then they headed off to Chanyeol’s work in his car. Chanyeol wouldn’t lie; he felt very nervous. He was bringing his now boyfriend to his work for the first time. He was meeting his ‘friends’ for the first time. He was meeting his father for the first time. Was it normal being this nervous?

Chanyeol thought of Jongin’s advice, that he should introduce Baekhyun as a friend for the first step. Of course, the moment Jongin would lay his eyes on Baekhyun he’d know it was the boy he was having a crush on, and he would teas him about it; Chanyeol was sure.

“You okay?” Baekhyun asked after he noticed they weren’t moving from his car when they were outside the building.

“You sure you want to come inside? I don’t think I’ve told you that my boss is also my father”.

Baekhyun’s eyes widen in shock, but he didn’t say anything. Then he smiled. “It’d be a pleasure to meet you dad Yeol”, he grinned and jumped out of the car, and so did Chanyeol, but less excited.

“Can I ask for one thing before we enter?” Chanyeol asked anxiously as they stood in front of the main door. Baekhyun nodded as he Chanyeol’s hand in his with his thumb. “Can we pretend to just be friends? You know, no one except from my…eh, friend, knows about my uality. Not even my father”, he said and he let Baekhyun’s hand go.

Baekhyun’s smile had dropped, but he still nodded. “Sure, if you don’t feel comfortable about it”.

Chanyeol smiled before giving him a secret kiss that would look like a hug. “Thanks Baek. I just need time”. Baekhyun nodded, and they both entered. The moment they entered, Jongin was ready on the other side of the door, already catching their presence and flashed his pretty smile at them.

“Ah Chanyeol!” he yelled as he waved, and then his gaze went to Baekhyun. “You must be Chanyeol’s- “

“Friend”, Chanyeol quickly interrupted as he saw people glancing in their direction. Jongin would never learn how to lower his speaking volume, Chanyeol thought as he sighed. “He’s that friend I just mentioned”.

“Aw, you talked about me?” Jongin joked, but he reached out his hand to Baekhyun. “Hello, I’m Kim Jongin. I work with Chanyeol, and even sit beside him”.

Baekhyun bowed as he accepted his handshake. “Hello, I’m Chanyeol’s friend Byun Baekhyun”, he said politely and smiled. Jongin smirked in Chanyeol’s direction, but then he had to get back to his work. “Most of the employers aren’t here today as they finished they job yesterday, but those who are lazy like myself and Chanyeol here, we have to work extra today”, he snickered.

Chanyeol ignored him as he sat on his desk. He could tell Baekhyun looked shy and didn’t know what to do.

“You can look around if you want to, or just sit by the sofa over there”, Chanyeol said to him as he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter