Spending the night

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

Chanyeol looked uncomfortable in Baekhyun’s opinion. He kept on glancing at Baekhyun, ready to say something, but then he shut his mouth again. Baekhyun couldn’t keep count at how much Chanyeol did that.

“What is it?” Baekhyun finally asked, not wanting to see Chanyeol like that anymore. Was I making him uncomfortable?

“That boy…Jongdae”, he started, and Baekhyun felt himself stiff right away. Did he notice his behaviour? “He wasn’t your friend, was he?” Baekhyun shook his head slowly, trying to hide his face and hold back his tears. He had never felt like this before. He felt like the world had fallen over him. He felt betrayed. He felt crushed. “Who was he?”

“Someone I thought was a friend”, Baekhyun murmured, and he bit his lower lip to hold in his tears. Don’t cry, he repeated in his head. Don’t cry!

 

Chanyeol

“What happened?” Chanyeol asked softly, but Baekhyun shook his head.

“It’s nothing, I guess I’m overreacting. Don’t worry, I’m fine”. There was obvious hurt in his voice, and it couldn’t be clearer that Baekhyun was obviously hurt. It broke Chanyeol’s heart to see him like this. To see his crush like this.

Chanyeol was about to push it further until Baekhyun got a text, and he laid his phone on the table whilst reading it. His eyes widen, and he looked like he was just being punched in the gut.

“I-I need a moment”, he quickly said and walked into the closest room, which was Chanyeol’s bedroom. Chanyeol felt concerned, and grabbed Baekhyun’s phone as he forgot it on the table, and he read the text.

Chanyeol’s eyes widen. It was popping up messages from Kim Jongdae. ‘I can’t believe you believed my hahaha you’re a ing loser Baek’, one of them said. ‘I can’t believe you thought I was your friend you freakin’ loner. Go and die you ugly ’.

Chanyeol couldn’t take it anymore. He deleted the number and messages, and he stuffed the phone in his pocket and went over to his bedroom’s door. He knocked on softly whilst trying to hear Baekhyun. “Baekhyun?” he called softly. That’s when Chanyeol heard Baekhyun sobbing. “Baek, can you please open the door?” Chanyeol wanted Baekhyun to give him permission rather than just opening it himself.

“It’s open”, he muttered from inside. That was enough for Chanyeol to open it, and walk slowly in and sat beside Baekhyun on the edge of his bed.

“I, eh…saw the messages”, Chanyeol started as showed Baekhyun his phone. Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he quickly snapped the phone out of his hand.

“You read them?!” Baekhyun yelled as he stood up.

“Baek, don’t listen to them. They’re just s that likes to make other feel miserable. I know what it’s like”, Chanyeol said as he stood up as well. “Don’t let them get to you.

 

Baekhyun

“You didn’t hear what they said to me, or did to me!” Baekhyun cried. “What he said and did!”

“I don’t care what they said”, he said softly as he approached closer to Baekhyun, grabbing his shoulders. “Nothing but lies comes out of their mouths”. He was about to hug Baekhyun, but he pushed Chanyeol away before he could.

“No, that’s the ing point Chanyeol”, Baekhyun snarled. “All of the things they said, it’s ing true”, Baekhyun swore. In Chanyeol’s bedroom, there was a big mirror that Baekhyun couldn’t stop staring at; tears fell down his cheeks. Before he realised it, Chanyeol had come closer again, standing right behind him.

“Turn your attention from the mirror to my eyes”, he said as he had grabbed Baekhyun’s chin softly with his hand and turned his head to look at him instead. “Baekhyun, I’m not lying right now. I promise you I’m telling you the truth; you are beautiful. You are anything but ugly”, Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun didn’t notice that their faces were closer than ever, until Chanyeol leaned in and hit Baekhyun’s lips with his own.

Baekhyun wasn’t sure on how to react. Should he push him away? Should he kiss him back? Shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter