Byun Baekhyun

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

Baekhyun was running late that Monday morning. He didn’t know why, but his alarm clock had stopped working whilst he was asleep; therefore, it didn’t wake him up, but his roommate did when he found him sleeping.

“You’re going to be late you know”, he had yelled him in the ear loudly. Baekhyun was sweating. He had never been late before. He couldn’t even take a shower. He only grabbed his shirt from yesterday, shorts he had on the floor and his sneakers by the door. He didn’t forget to bring his bag pack with his homework, computer and his books though. He wanted to thank his roommate for waking him up, but he had no time; he had to get to the morning lecture.

Baekhyun ran through the hallways. He almost ran into students, but luckily he avoided them quick enough, and his professor was just about to close the door, but he managed to squeeze through. He earned a small glare, but he was glad he wasn’t late after all. He was panting after running, and he quickly sat down on his seat in the front.

“Why’re you late?” asked his friend, Do Kyungsoo, who sat a seat beside him in the auditorium.

“I wasn’t”, Baekhyun grinned. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, and the lecture started.

 

Baekhyun got a warning. He didn’t understand why, since he just made it, but he still got a warning. But this wasn’t supposed to happen again anyways; Baekhyun was never late. Now he’d to go and buy a new alarm clock to wake him up because he didn’t trust his phone. He had just gotten a new IPhone 6, and he didn’t know how to use it. He didn’t even remember his own phone number. His friends hadn’t gotten it yet either, except from Kim Jongdae, but his friends would always change his contact’s names, making it difficult to find out who’s who on his phone. He always forgot his phone in his dorm anyways.

“Did you sleep in?” Kyungsoo asked again when they were headed for lunch.

Baekhyun nodded. “Yeah, my clock stopped whilst I was sleeping. Useless ”. Kyungsoo flinched. Baekhyun never swore. Only when he was imitating people, trying to be funny, or really irritated and mad. But Kyungsoo only nodded in responds, knowing not to irritate him more than necessary.

“Yo, here’s the Slow Poke”, teased their friend, Jongdae, by their lunch table. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in respond.

“I was in time”, he muttered whilst taking a massive bite from his hamburger.

“Barely. I’ve never seen Professor Kwon this disappointed before”, Jongdae grinned, causing all three of them to chuckle.

“He excepts me to be the perfect student of his that has no faults…” Baekhyun sighed. “But obviously I don’t live up to his expectations”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter