Pulling Through

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The woman's name was Kiko. Since that night Yun realized that she was a force to be reckoned with. Kiko was someone who desired for eyes to be on her and for people to comment on her actions. 'Especially Jiyong.' she thought to herself and softly played a few notes on the piano. Jiyong has changed from the Jiyong she knew and adored. The new side of him had his eyes on only one person and will only bend to the person. "Will Jiyong ever return to himself?" she muttered, thinking back on the last few months that he has drifted from her. Kiko had him being more daring; getting tattoos that are even from another artist's perspective seemed almost outlandish. 'But then again that is Kiko's life policy, "You only live once so why not have fun and live with no worries?" ' Yun stubbornly pressed a handful of keys that made an awful sound. "That is a foolish way to live. It turns you insensitive and stubborn and obnoxious." She said angrily before tossing her lyric book to the side. 'He is making me remember stuff I'd rather forget.'  Another thought Yun realized she was having repeatedly since that night.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyong?" She asked in a louder voice causing the heavily breathing pair to break apart. Yun couldn't help but glance down to see that the top of the female's dress was shifted to expose more and that Jiyong was breathing hard but his eyes had in them something she never saw before. "Guys." Jiyong said looking at his groupmates, finding himself unable to make eye contact with Yun. "This is Kiko." She quickly stood up and walked around the table. Even when caught making out with one of the top artists she walked with all confidence. "Jiyong has told me so much about you." She said to Yongbae who was at first taken aback but politely greeted her in return. "How long have you and Jiyong been dating?" Seungri asked. Kiko just giggle and greeted him, "I was told you were the one who caught on last to things." Seungri actually blushed from this statement and felt sheepish.

 

"And you." Kiko said now looking down to Yun. Even though the female maybe had only 3 or 4 inches on her, even in heels, Yun felt that she wasn't doing it so much as to make eye contact as rather to give another feeling. "He hasn't told me a single thing about you." Kiko said, "Who are you again?" Yun felt as if she was put into a boxing match that was rigged to already have a set outcome. Yun quickly looked to Jiyong wanting for him to introduce her. She sighed in relief when he finally stood up and walked to the group. "This is Yun, she works for Saturn. I told you this babe." He said to Kiko, wrapping his arm against her waist. 'You know how to handle this.' Yun told herself, willing herself to not show her weak side now. "Yup, I am kind of sent to help Jiyong here write songs." Yun said smiling brightly.

 

This seemed to perk Kiko's interests as she now saw Yun in a different light. "Can you help him write a love song about me?" She asked happily and took the younger female's hand. "What does he need to do to get inspiration?"  She acted as if she didn’t just size Yun up a few moments ago. Yun felt eyes on her now waiting for a response. "He needs to find things he feels strongly about." Yun said solemnly and finally made eye contact with Jiyong, "Because right now he doesn't seem to care about anything at all."

She turned back the now bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter