Wheels of Fate

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong smiled at his text that Kiko had sent him. The group had just finished a show in Osaka and were currently relaxing in the tour bus as it took their to their hotel. "Another text from Kiko?" Daesung asked. At the moment he was the only one other than Seungri who didn't allow his leader's relationship mess with the groups flow. "She wants to meet up tonight." Jiyong said simply and stop up in the bus, tapping the roof to alert the driver. "Ahjussi, Just let me off here." He said and walked out the van without another word to s. "Bull." Yongbae muttered under his breath as he watched Jiyong run through the streets and onto the sidewalk. "Does he not even care for the group anymore? We have rehearsal for tomorrow's show at 4 am." He asked his groupmates who were afraid of even answering it. "Seungri." He called to the maknae who was watching a video on his phone with headphones on. "Yah, Seungri." Yongbae said louder.

 

Seunghyun who was closest to him shook his seat to get the maknae's attention. When he looked up at the others he looked out of it like he was almost crying. "What is wrong with you?" Daesung asked him wondering if tragic news about him was online. "This video that is going viral at the moment." He said then pulled out his earphones. "You won't believe who is in it but it is so powerful it is like." He paused and did a dramatic sigh, "Daebak." The others grew curious as he rewind the video back to the beginning. "It’s a singer." Seunghyun said, stating the obvious. It looked like a karaoke club for performers. Soon a piano's melody filled the van and the light focused in on a girl playing it wearing a light blue leather jacket and white sundress. Her hair was cut to shoulder length and she looked as if she was one with the keyboard she was playing. Then she started to sing.

 

Her voice had so much power behind it but she wasn't shouting or being overdramatic with her singing. While it had so much power it also came out pure, no rasp in her voice, no machine fixing small flaws. It was the voice of a trained singer who was one with the music. "Daebak." Yongbae said truly amazed at the sight, it was like her voice was forcing him to feel all the emotions she was feeling. "You didn't even see the best part." Seungri said and waited for them to catch on. "It's Yun." Seunghyun said being the first to catch it. At this Daesung and Yongbae looked closer at the singer and it was indeed the girl that was left in Korea. "She can sing? I thought she was more of a background person and focused on lyrics." Daesung asked confused as he had the least amount of interactions with the female out of the group. "What song was that she was singing?" He asked Seungri. "The comments say 15&'s I Dream. They also say someone covered it with the same quality of vocal tone but improved skills." Seungri read. "It is like she swallowed the album and sang it in her way." Daesung said, finding new respect for the female. The comments continued to ask more about her and club's location.

 

"What's up Seunghyun?" Yongbae asked the oldest male who was quietly thinking to himself. "I feel like I heard that voice before. Like a long time ago." Seunghyun said trying to recall when he heard this singing style before. "But what did you need hyung?" Seungri asked Yongbae wondering what he was being disturbed for. "Jiyong just left. Can you make sure he doesn't come back too drunk to function again?" He asked the maknae who just nodded and asked the driver to let him out so he could tail their love-struck leader.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyong?" Seungri shouted in the club. He sighed and wondered when did he have to become a babysitter. 'This must be why Yongbae distance himself from Jiyong now.' He pondered as he walked around the club, realizing that just shouting for him won't do anything. Yongbae must have realized that Kiko would invite out all of them if half the group didn't hate her at the moment. 'Why didn't you just keep falling for Yun?' Seungri asked himself, the video of her preforming still stuck in his head. The girl was nice and a good catch. "No not just nice." Seungri muttered. She was peaceful, warm and someone who you had the urge to keep from seeing the darker side of life. "Well that ship has long since sailed. Now where is he?" Seungri wondered as he passed a room that was giving off a strong distinctive smell.

 

"Please not again." He muttered and walked up to the guard letting him know he was a VIP. He sighed when his fears were happening. In a small group was Kiko and Jiyong with three faces Seungri has never seen. The part that got him upset was that Jiyong was holding a joint smiling as if he was on top of the world as Kiko blew some smoke into his face. "Grigri you made it!" Kiko said happily. Based on her words he could tell she was drunk, he looked at Jiyong with a raised brow. "Hyung we have to go. We have rehearsals  in less than six hours." Seungri said in an exhausted voice, tired already from the scene before him. " off." Jiyong said in a playful tone before taking a long drag of the joint.

 

"Hyung. Please." Seungri said, now worried about Jiyong's fate. The people he didn't recognize in the group started to laugh and make fun of him for asking in a begging tone. He felt stunned when Jiyong didn't even say anything. Seungri was going to give up if Yongbae didn't rush in and dragged Jiyong out by the collar. "What is your deal man?" Jiyong shouted and pushed Yongbae into the hallway's wall. "No what is your deal? You act like you don't have a career that involves thousands watching and looking up to you." Yongbae shouted and pushed him back, pressing him into the hall. "That means thousands are watching you everything up from afar. Can you imagine how we, your groupmates, feel having to see it up close?" He added in a lower t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter