Personal Issues

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His phone's ringtone went off, alerting him of the incoming text. Jiyong groaned as he rolled onto his side. He wasn't ready to have his sleep disturbed by anyone at the moment. His phone though didn't get the message as it went off again, now with a phone call. "Why now?" He mumbled while blindly reaching for the device he wished he muted the night prior. "Hello?" His voice laced with morning grog. "Did I wake you?" The person on the other end asked. Jiyong smiled as the voice started to rambled about how they thought the time wasn't that off last they looked it up. "Yun you are ok. I am just sleeping in." Jiyong told the female easing her worries. "It is 3 pm there." Yun stated in a flat tone. She could never understand how people could 'sleep in' past 12 at most.

 

"Some of us aren't morning people and enjoy sleeping." He laughed a bit, getting into a sitting position on the side of the bed. "I am sorry. Do you want to continue to sleep?" She asked him, she was tempted to tell him not to over sleep though. "No no. I need to get ready for my flight to China." He said. "You aren't ready yet Ji?" She asked, he could feel her roll her eyes at this fact. "I am getting there. I have all my stuff near my suitcase." He answered. Looking at the dry cleaning he had delivered yesterday hanging over his open suitcase. Jiyong smiled as she began to lecture him on the point of being prepared to leave at the drop of a hat. "Yeobo please." He laughed then paused when she stopped talking.

 

"Yeobo?" She asked after a beat of silence. Yun didn't understand where this nickname came from. They did just reconnected almost two weeks ago. 'Twelve days to be exact.' she corrected herself. "You are like a wife you know. You make sure things are in order and everyone is pleased." Jiyong answered quickly. '.' he scolded himself for even thinking it was ok to call her that. 'Now she is going to stop contacting me, tell me I am just crazed and wanted to turn to her into a…..' He stopped his own train of thought when he realized he wasn't talking to any girl. 'She would take this as a real nickname and nothing more.' he corrected, realizing Yun took his word for things up front without a second thought to it for some reason. "Oh." She said, truly surprised by the idea that he thought of her that way. "I am just looking out for your happiness Ji. You don't have to tease me." She laughed the nickname off and the conversation went to asking him about his last stops in Japan and how did he feel China would be.

 

Jiyong really did enjoy her interest in his talks with the female. Unlike with Kiko their conversations weren't just about finding clubs to meet up and what gifts he should send her to 'prove' he misses her. "I really wish you could come see me preform." He said his thought out loud without realizing it. "Kiko is all the cheering you need." Yun scolded him, feeling he was just in need of attention. Jiyong had told her before that Kiko doesn't have the best attention span at times and would rather no watch his rehearsals or wait on him to finish work before he could play. "The guys don't like her and my fans would rip her apart if they got the chance it seems." Jiyong groaned. "The struggles of being in a publicly known relationship." Yun giggled at his 'oh so' troubling situation. "But you love her so you probably see that as a minor issue." She said solemnly, "When you truly love someone the risks and faults that come with that love seem like nothing." Jiyong let her words hang in the air as he thought on them. 'I love Kiko but there are times when if I love her.' He found the thought more reoccurring the longer his relationship with the model continued. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Later Yun was in her home with Yoona and Tiffany. The two had some surprising news for the young songwriter. She felt their, Yoona's rather, excitement through the phone so she knew it must have been something.

 

"Yoona. No." Yun told her friend, who was at the moment clutching her arm giddy with news for her. "Rumor is he heard your demo and felt your voice was featuring." She squealed as Tiffany just shook her head. "I don't see what is so wrong with a small feature. We can even give you a fake name and never feature you in the music video." Yoona pouted, she wanted her friend talents to be more known but even more she wanted her friend to join the SM family. This could just be the chance. "Yoona you are way too easy to read." Tiffany laughed while Yun squirmed her way out of the younger female's strong grip. "How are you so strong when you look so frail?" Yun asked, rubbing her arm in shock that it took so long for her to get free. Yoona shrugged then remembered that the conversation was changing.

 

"You have a pretty voice and Tiffany got to be there for most your Open Mic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter