Dancing in the Dark

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music played loudly in the club. It made one's blood pulse and go crazy. It made the meek learn to get out of their shells, even if it was for just one night. 'I love it here.' Jiyong thought to himself as he entered the club. His group of friends entered with him cheering loudly as they felt the club's affect. "This is how one lives!" Teddy shouted, cheering  as Chaerin playfully slapped his shoulder. They went to their VIP section that was high above the floor where they could easily look down and see the club-goers. "This is how we leave with a bang." Seungri said pouring some rum into a glass and nodding at Taeyang's drink suggestions to order. "Where is the mystery lady?" Chaerin asked Jiyong who was nodding his head to the music in a corner. "Which one?" Hyuksoo asked playfully teasing him and drawing back when he glared at him. "When is Miss Bae coming?" Seunghyun asked taking a drink of vodka.

 

"She should be here soon." Jiyong said looking at his phone again wondering where the female is. "There she is!" Teddy said pointing out the glass. The group looked to see if Teddy really spotted her. Hyuksoo laughed when he saw that he was pointing at the model girl who came often. "Not here you moron." Yongbae sighed and went to look around the club for Yun in case she got lost. "She has a body on her though." Teddy said eyeing the model. Chaerin rolled eyes and drank her long island. "Well I am going out there to dance." Chaerin said moving out of the booth. "Yongbae he found her." Seungri told Jiyong who was already out the booth. "He left as soon as you said found." Seunghyun told him, smiling as the maknae pouted about not being fast enough to trail him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yun!" She heard a voice shouted. The female looked around the club confused and wondered if she mistaken her name for a song lyric. 'Why am I even doing this?' Yun thought to herself as she tried to squeeze through the crowd. These places where the farthest thing out of her element and she was wearing a dress she bought from her friend Rini who felt excited to finally dress her up. She was wearing a strapless black sweetheart neckline with sequin on the top. Her hair was curled and styled to perfection. "These shoes hurt." She sang nervously as she tried to find Jiyong, inwardly cursing at herself for agreeing to the silver glittered heels. "Where is he?" She couldn't help but feel some eyes on her and wondered if her outfit was fitting her properly. "Yun." A hand grabbed her shoulder causing her to jump.

 

She quickly turned scared of who it was and sighed in relief when it was Jiyong. "You really came." He said, somehow his smile erased all her fears of coming here. "Wow." Yun looked  confused at what he said at first but then blushed when she saw his eyes were right on her. "You love amazing jagi." He said, blushing a bit as well. "I didn't think you would own a dress like this." He said raising a brow at her wondering where she pulled this number. Yun laughed and did a small tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter