Sing For Me

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun walked into her favorite coffee shop as she did daily now. Since that talk with Jiyong a month ago she found herself coming here more often. Sitting at the table she sat when she first met him. 'When did this become my life?' she wondered. Opening her notebook, hoping for a song to come to her. A company recently came to her to write a song filled with hope but the idea seemed so far from her. "Hope." She whispered and wanted to cry when Jiyong's face flashed in her mind. 'I thought he wouldn't leave me if we talked it out.' she groaned, now feeling ashamed of ever thinking those thoughts. "Like he would even." She grumbled and scribbled on the page before tearing it out. 'Hope? How could I ever think of a that now? I lost my friend.' Yun pouted and pulled out her phone. 

 

Although Jiyong had thrown her away the rest of Big Bang still seemed to keep in touch with her. It seemed even more so now since the two lost touch. TOP would text pictures of his toy collection and his latest lego build and Daesung would text random pictures that always confused her. Seungri and Yongbae though messaged her the most. Both have giving her even the smallest conversations as long as they got to speak with her. 'I wonder what they are up to?' Yun heard news of their tour in media and knows they are currently in Japan selling out wherever they went. 'If we never had that issue I wonder if Lavender would be able to do that?' She found herself wondering again. Since the talk Yun questioned if she really did still fear the idea of returning to the stage on her own. 'Am I just hiding behind the idea of Saturn because I am good at it and know I am safe?' She asked herself.

 

"Who is he to even say those things anyway?" She grumbled stabbing her pen into the clean sheet of paper out of frustration. "Wow, this is an artist at work?" a female voice said snapping her back into reality. "Tiffany!" Yun greeted in a startled voice, embarrassed to be seen like that. "No continue, I enjoy watching how you create your pieces you know." Her friend said laughing as Yun put her face on the table. "I might be hitting a wall. I am becoming nothing." She moaned her hair covering the notebook and her head. Tiffany pet her friend's head affectionately.  "Why is that?" She cooed. "I told you about how I was an idol? I might have become a song writer with impure thoughts." She admitted. Tiffany nodded, remembering when she visited Yun after her last time speaking with Jiyong. The younger female had almost destroyed her bedroom. Yoona told her how worried she was for her unnie and asked Tiffany to check up on her from time to time.

 

"I find that hard to believe but go on." Tiffany smiled, giving her needed affection. Yun looked up to her, "I am afraid of singing in front of people. I think once I get over it I will be able to fix everything." She muttered and looked to Tiffany for support. Tiffany sighed, realizing this isn't just stage fright anymore. "You know doing thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter