Labyrinth

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAY 21, 2013

 

 

Jiyong woke up the following morning feeling more energize than he could ever imagine. It felt as if he could write and produce seven hit songs in one sitting. 'This is the feeling I missed.' he told himself as he got dressed, smiling at his cheeky expression in the mirror. He didn't want to admit it to others but since his breakup with Kiko things were in bit of an emotional slump for him. It was only when Yun was brought up in his thoughts or physically near him did he feel like he would be able to treasure someone again. Jiyong stared as his palm as he began to remember traces of the previous night. From her nervous behavior to his confession. The whole moment seemed like a dream to him, he felt as though waiting for her reply would cause him deep pain if she pushed in away as he was so vulnerable at that moment. But she didn't. She allowed him to see a bit into her heart. Jiyong felt as since she kept so many walls around herself that that her heart must be still in a fragile state. 'She has been through so much.' But he was determined he wanted her to allow him to be able to treasured her as he could only dream to.

 

'I promise'

 

The words echoed in his mind as his train of thought was broken by a phone call. Jiyong went to his night stand  to see who would be calling him this time of day. '.' He thought as his CEO's name flashed on the screen. Quickly the male thought about what could he have done to get a call. 'I didn't miss my plane did I?' He wondered cursing himself for not writing the time down somewhere. "Hello, Yang-seonbae" Jiyong greeted carefully, he was happy but also confused by his boss's response. "I believe congratulations are in order. Come by my office as soon as possible." He stated then hung up. Jiyong arched a brow as he stared at his phone in disbelief. "Could it be because of all shows for the tour are currently sold out?" He asked himself, his teeth and sighed. 'I will see when I get there I guess.' He decided as he grabbed the keys to his Lamborghini before heading out the door.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong walked into the YG building and was greeted by the usual hushed whispered and polite yet shy greetings from trainees and fellow employees. He removed his shades as smiled back at them, because at the moment even with YG's call he was still on top of the world. 'Yeobo is at the studio at the moment. I wonder if she will be alright.' he thought to himself. On the ride there he decided to Bluetooth the female and see how she was. It delighted him when she greeted him with a shy stammer and seemed to be off in thought throughout their conversation. When he said he was 'hurt' by her actions he managed to get a homemade lunch box out of her. 'I have to go now. It is my turn to enter the recording booth. Bye bye oppa.' The girl almost made Jiyong run a red light as his heart stopped as she said the word every guy loves to hear. "That girl will be the death of me, I swear it." He whispered, grinning from ear to ear as he replayed the word in his mind.

 

"Aren't you a happy one." Yongbae greeted, he was walking towards the elevator as well it seems. "Is it because you were able to win her over?" He wiggled his brows as Jiyong smirked and quickly slipped into GD mode. "How could she resist this charm?" He replied. Laughing as his friend pushed his shoulder and told him Yun might run from how greasy he was. "Why are you here anyway?" Yongbae asked the leader. "I felt congratulations were in order." Jiyong replied in his best YG impression. "You must really be killing it then." his friend said before splitting off once they reached the elevator. Jiyong drummed a beat on his legs and nodded his head as he stood in the elevator. A part of him curious on why he was called and the other wanting to shower Yun with text messages. The machine gave a soft ring, telling him that he has reached the top floor. Jiyong took a deep breath and stepped out. He greeted the secretary with harmless flirts as she was a married woman and he was indeed taken. "Noona, you are getting prettier everyday." He teased causing the older woman to blush. "I will tell him you have arrived." She smiled, playing adding that if she was six years younger he wouldn't stand a chance.

 

Jiyong laugh as he entered the CEO's office. The mood of the room was unreadable as YG smiled and clapped as the young man entered. The secretary bowed and silently closed the door while Jiyong too a seat in front of his desk. "I have recently come across some very pleasant news." YG stared, chuckling to himself as Jiyong simply looked confused. "You agree that we are the best company?" He asked Jiyong who nodded. "And we house some of the best artists in the company." Jiyong gave the man confirmation again. "To keep our stance at the top we should scout those who shine, correct?" The older man smiled when Jiyong agreed with him. "This morning, I received a phone call followed by a very detailed email." He started, YG pulled up the email on his desktop and click to open the attachments. Once done he grabbed a small remote that lowered a screen on the wall to the left of Jiyong. The younger male felt his jaw almost drop as a photo slideshow began. It started as far back as November last year, it was a series of photos of him walking into Yun's home, her opening the door to greet him and more of the like. The slideshow ended with the previous night, him kissing Yun goodbye as she had decided to walk him as far as possible. Jiyong sprang from his seat and bowed as low as he could. "I am sorry, seonbae. I was careless and got caught, I will be more responsible in the future." He shouted in an earnest voice while he cursed himself for being so careless in his mind.

 

"Now now, everything has been handled and these pictures will not be released to the public." YG said easing Jiyong's heart a bit. "Thank you so much for this." He smiled and sat down, happy to know his lover's life won't be disturbed. "If you really want to show thanks you should bring Saturn here." The tone in YG's voice suddenly becoming so serious caused Jiyong to flinch a bit. "Ex-excuse me seonbae?" He asked, wondering if he heard correctly. "Bae, Yun also known as one of the most talented musicians in the coming era. Currently using the alias Saturn to write and compose music for the stars. She is said to have a more powerful golden touch than her father." YG stated and pushed a file towards Jiyong. The young male opened the file tentatively and flipped through the pages of documents. "That contains the words of colleagues and trainers who have worked with Yun and seen the changes she could make. Did you know she is even being scouted by Sony Music at the moment?" He continued as Jiyong silently read, finding out more to his girlfriend then she could have imagined. "Your girlfriend is no simple girl. She is a revolution waiting to happen." He smiled as Jiyong's mind started to run wild. 'She never mentioned any of this.' He thought to himself as he read the lists of musical awards she has won, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter