Chapter 6.1

The Making of Me

 

Just an FYI this chapter has some strong language in it. So please be advised :)


 

JaeJoong almost spit his tea when SoRa told him about what had happened the day before at Mrs. Yoo's office. "Wait. She set you up with her God-Son for MY gala? What was she thinking, you should be going with me if anything." SoRa picked up a napkin and handed it to him, as he pouted about Mrs. Yoo's choice of partners for her.

 "Oppa, she probably only skipped over you as my handsome because the press already know us as friends. Her goal is to gain some publisity with this. If I showed up with my best friend no one would care other than your legion of fangirls, who would claw my eyes out to get a chance with you." She reached over and patted his hand and tried her best ageyo.

"I could totally be boyfriend/ lover-boy/ teacher of all things naughty. Why just because we started as friends, we can't become lovers?" He said as he turned his hand over and caught hers.

The look in Jae's eyes was something SoRa had never seen before. SO intense that she wanted to look away. " Oppa, why does this matter? Who I go with to the gala is all for publicity sake. It has nothing to do about my feelings for you. You'll always be my best friend and I'll never replace my love for you with anyone." SoRa looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

Jae sighed and turned away from the questions in her eyes. The thought of another man dancing with her, laughing with her, gaining her love, made his blood boil. He released her hand and moved his out of sight to clench them under the table, in a attempt to rein in his temper. "It matters because that man she set you up with may not be what he seems. What if his intentions are not pure? What if he hurts you, SoRa?"

SoRa lowered her eyes at his question. She couldn't answer him for the lump that formed in . She knew who he was talking about. KangIn. Even though he didn't say the name she knew. Her mind traveled back on its own accord, leaving her no control over her memories.

SoRa was 21 and fresh out of college. Beginning her first book, creating a life for Sophie that was far removed from the one she'd lived, but still emotionally sincere. She had her first apartment, her first chance to fly on her own, and her first serious boyfriend. SoRa remembered the smell of fall turning into winter and the bite of cold in the air. She moved quickly to get to KangIn's place to get out of the cold. It was their 100 th day celebration and she had literally cooked up a surprise. She had been making food all morning and picked up a bottle of wine just to surprise him after work. SoRa had been so excited she hadn't noticed the two pairs of shoes at the entrance. Moving into the kitchen to lay down her hard work, she heard a masculine chuckle from the bedroom. She'd called out KangIn's name but he must not have heard her. She walked across the hard wood floor with her socked feet and looked into the crack in the door. What she saw stole her breath and shattered her heart.

There in the bed she'd given herself to a man she thought loved her, was a woman laying in the same spot he'd taken her in. She hell into the door loosing the strength in her legs. The noise alerting the two on the bed. KangIn cursed and moved off the woman staring at SoRa with a smirk.

"! Why the hell are you here now, SoRa?" His anger and menace threw her for a moment. He'd never spoken to her that way.

"I....I..." her lungs didn't seem to be getting enough oxygen. The beauty of how her life had been moments ago crumled with each piece of her heart that kept breaking.

The woman in the bed actually laughed. " I think the might pass out, Oppa. I have no idea why you like these mousey es."

"Shut up, MinHye." Yelled KangIn

" you, KangIn, I do as I please. That's why you me whenever I blow your whistle. " The woman got up off the bed still completely and walked towards SoRa. "I'd say sorry, but it would be a lie. Just like all the bull this stupid has fed you. Piece of advice, get a clue little , or should I say ex- KangIn tends to work quickly. Men want one thing and it's not your pure little heart either." The woman pushed past SoRa and picked up her dress.

"I'll call if I want to KangIn." She said as she left the apartment still laughing.

KangIn had cursed again and looked at SoRa. "Well I guess I'm caught. I'm actually kind of glad. It was hard playing church Oppa for you. To bad I only got to you once for all that work."

SoRa saw red and strode over to him and slapped him across the face. She trembled with every emotion imaginable.

"I'll let you have the first hit, but you better get the out before I show you more of my true self." He took a step towards her to whisper the last words.

SoRa's eyes widened and she acted on auto pilot. She kicked him right in the nuts. Then spun on her heels and ran. Not even getting her shoe's she ran. Out of the apartment. Into the rain that had started while she was inside that awful place.She'd known the chance of rain and had brough her umbrella, but it lay with all the things she made for their surprise party. None of it a thought in her mind. She just ran. She felt none of the pain in her bare feet. She just wanted to escape.


And here is chapter 6.1 I hope you all enjoy it. Please comment and subscribe.  *hugs and kisses*

Lasey