Chapter 10

The Making of Me

"Looks like I'm saving your , Jung SoRa" Seung Hyun growled in his deep bass.

SoRa shivered at the voice she thought she'd long forgotten. Although it was deeper now that he was a full grown man. " Let me go Seung Hyun. Now." She said trying not to show her reaction to his presence.

Seung Hyun looked down at the woman before him and looked for the girl she used to be. A tomboy who always wanted to do anything the boys did. Gone was the chubby faced youth she'd been and what stood before him now was all woman. Breathing heavily and mad as hell she was beautiful. Just when had Jung SoRa grown up and how come no one told him.

Standing her to rights he held her arm until she gained her balance. "How the hell did you find me?" SoRa asked as she pulled herself away from his tantalizing smell. Some expensive cologne and male.

" You found me, dear SoRa. This is my club." Seung Hyun said with a smirk.

SoRa couldn't hide her surprise at his answer. Why would he need or want to own a club?  Just when she was going to ask the door they'd come through burst open.

Jiyong, and the boys followed by Bom and the girls. They quickly made their was towards the two. When Jiyong got close enough he took SoRa's hand. " Are you okay? When we saw that guy grab you we were headed your way."

SoRa gave a smile. " I'm fine Jiyong-shi, just a misunderstanding."

"I'm just glad Hyung was there to help you out. Seung Hyun how did you know she was with us? Did you see us in the privacy rooms?"

Seung Hyun gave a low chuckle. Sending a shiver down SoRa's spine and a clinch to her lower abdomen. She turned to look at him with a warning in her expressive eyes. " Ah, Jung SoRa -shi and I go way back to our childhood days. She used to tag along and play in the neighborhood." he said.

She almost let an audible sigh of relief when he kept his mouth shut about their past. She had buried that part of her life long ago. SoRa had no plans of digging it back up if she didn't have to.

"Well I think I'll call it a night. It's been lovely to meet you all." SoRa said with a smile.

" I'll take you home.." Both Jiyong and Seung Hyun said at the same time.

The other's behind them noticed the tension brewing and the forever queen of saving or making odd situations came to SoRa's rescue.

"SoRa-yah, Unnie wants to see your place. Lets have a sleep over! " Bom grabbed her arm and looked her in the eye.

"Yay! Sleep over!" Yelled Minzy.

" Hey all for some more girl time, " said Dara.

SoRa smiled. She knew an out when she heard one. " Okay Unnie, I would love to have you girls over. But we'll have to stop for food. My fridge is empty."

Steering SoRa towards the back exit, Bom led the way. " Bye boys! We had a great time. Have a good night." and without a backwards glance the girls where out the door.

The boys stood there for a moment, until Seung Hyun laughed.

" What's so funny Hyung?" asked Sungri.

" Oh, nothing Sungri-ah. Just thinking of old memories. " Seung Hyun sighed and turned back to the boys. " How do you guys know SoRa anyway?"

" She's going to be Jiyong Hyungs date for the Kim gala next weekend" supplied Daesung.

Seung Hyun raised his eyebrows at that and looked at Jiyong. " How did that come about Jiyong?"

Jiyong didn't like the look in his Hyungs eye so he only supplied half the truth. " My God-Mother is her publicist. She thought we'd make a good match and set us up. "

Seung Hyun kept getting surprised today. " Publicist for what?"

" She's an author." YoungBae said.

"Is she under a pen name?"

" Nope it's under her name Hyung."

Seung Hyun was learning all kinds of interesting things tonight. Meeting all grown up SoRa. Who happened to be his friend Jiyong's date to the Kim gala. Was also a published writer. The SoRa he knew was nothing like the woman he'd seen tonight.

There had been surprise when she saw it was him. He himself had been surprised that it was actually her when he'd seen her on the dance floor. He'd also heard the venom in her voice when she spoke to him. No longer a girl, but a woman of power and strength. He'd seen the look she'd given him upon recognition before long ago. Hate. she hated him, and he wasn't quite sure why. But Seung Hyun had also felt her tremble at his voice. He had noticed her take a step back to build back up her walls. This SoRa was new and yet old, and he wanted to know more.

" So boys we going to stand here in the back exit or shall we go get another drink." Seung Hyun broke the silence with a grin.

They all headed back to the VIP room. Two men with one woman and lots of questions on their mind.


Welcome dblaze and thank your for subscribing!

So we have some build up to who what when where on our characters. More to come ! Comments welcome always! * hugs and kiss*

Lasey