Chapter 4

The Making of Me

SoRa quickly pulled the pen out of her hair and tried to straighten her sweats and tee shirt. She couldn't believe Mrs. Yoo was making her meet her maybe date. She stood as Mrs. Yoo opened the door giving SoRa her first glimpse of her mystery man.

"Jiyong-ah your unexpectedly right on time." Mrs. Yoo hugged the man as he stepped through the door.

"And miss an oppurtunity to see my favorite God-Mother. Never." Jiyong smiled down at her publisist while still holding her hand.

 Mrs. Yoo laughed fully and batted his arm. " I am your only God-Mother, Jiyong-ah, but I'll still take the complement from my handsome God-Son."

Jiyong gave a toothy grin and slid his arm around Mrs. Yoo's waist. " Making you all that more important to me, Yoo Hye-Soo-shi."

SoRa watched the exchange between the two and couldn't help but smile at the color in Mrs. Yoo's cheeks.

Patting Jiyong's arm and moving away from the door. SoRa got her first full look of the mystery man, who could even make Mrs. Yoo blush like a school girl. He was dressed better than most of the women she knew. His hair a bright blonde wasn't off putting at all. In fact, it seemed like a halo for a fallen angel. His features were cute and almost feminine, but the fitted jeans and dark fitted shirt he wore gave little allusion to his slim but masculine physic.

As SoRa's eyes finally landed on his, she was shocked to find him staring straight at her. She blinked in surprise and couldn't hide her blush at being caught giving him a once over. She immediately lowered her eyes and looked straight at the coffee table, her short locks falling forward but failing to hide her embarrassment.

"Jiyong-ah meet your favorite author. Jung SoRa-shi. SoRa meet, Kwon Jiyong my God-Son who has pestered me for years to set up a meeting with you." Mrs. Yoo grinned as she watched the two.

SoRa looked up and noticed a slight tint to Jiyong-shi's cheeks and smiled. At least she wasn't the only one who was feeling awkward about this.

"Hello Jung SoRa-shi. It's a pleasure to meet you at last. As my God-Mother mentioned I am a fan of yours work and haved wanted to meet you for sometime. " Jiyong bowed to her with a smile.

Sora quickly bowed. To quickly for someone who was moments ago having a panic attack. She swayed on her spot and just as she prepared for impact she felt arms in circle her and pull her into a very well defined chest. Her head lolled back and she looked up into Jiyong-shi's eyes. She blinked a few times, before realizing she was still in his arms and straightened herself to move back to the sofa.

"Tck, Tck, Tck," Mrs Yoo clicked her tongue. " You know better than to move so quickly after one of your panic attacks." She moved back to the sofa and handed SoRa her water.

"Panic attack?" Jiyong asked in concern and curiosity.

Mrs. Yoo looked over at him with a mischievous smirk, " I may have just explained to Sora about the gala and the fact that your possibly to be her date." she said tying to look innocent.

Jiyong's eyes widened at his God-Mother and he turned to look at SoRa-shi. She hadn't know about any of it until now. His mind spun, but as his God-Mother had stated he had been asking to meet the woman for years. He knew now he needed to try and sooth SoRa-shi. Leaning forward slightly he tried his most charming smile. " I'm sorry for my God-Mother's manipulations."

SoRa raised her head slightly after sipping her water. "Don't worry Jiyong-shi I am no one new to your God-Mother's manipulations. This will not be the last time I'm sure. Also, thank you for catching me, I tend to be clumsy at times." giving Jiyong his first small smile.

"Then I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for any chance of your falls. I wouldn't want anything to happen to such a beautiful woman." Jiyong grinned as he saw her cheeks tint slightly. Noting the coloring was quite becoming on her lovely face.

Mrs. Yoo smiled as she watched her two young one's interact. She'd known Jiyong would be a great date for SoRa. He was just dominate enough to push her buttons and yet gentle enough to read her emotions and sooth her.

"So." Mrs. Yoo clapped her hands to gain attention. "Now that introductions are out of the way. Why don't you two head on out. I've got a client in ten minutes and will need my office to work." She smiled at the grin on Jiyong's face and the shock on SoRa's.

"You expect me to go out looking like this." SoRa finally found her voice and exclaimed.

Jiyong turned toward her with a raised brow, " What's wrong with what you have on? You look just fine to me." He said as he ran his eyes over her body for the first time. Well, at least in person. He'd read all her books and every interview she'd given. He found her work beautiful and innocent. She brought a pureness to a very impure world. She made his heart light with her words and laugh at at the openness she held with her interviews. He was a fan, but now meeting her he wanted to know more.

SoRa turned her eyes on Jiyong and for a moment he missed what she said.

Blushing at his lack of usual cool. He asked her to please repeat the question. At SoRa's look of confusion Mrs. Yoo stepped in.

"What he means, dear, is that you are lovely no matter what. Now stop fussing and go have coffee with my handsome God-Son." Mrs Yoo pulled them up off their seats and ushered them to the door. After a quick peck to each of their cheeks she promptly pushed them out of her office and shut the door.

After a few second to regain their minds, SoRa looked over at Jiyong and asked. "Are you sure you don't mind being seen with me like this."

He shrugged his shoulder and winked at her. " I've seen enough of you in tabloids to know that you are comfortable in this attire. Why should I have a say in your wardrobe? Not that a seeing you in a dress would hurt me should you choose to attend the gala with me." And with that he grabbed her wrist and started for the door. "Let's go. I'm starving and I know the perfect place to go."


So here is chapter 4. Comment plz!!! *hugs and kisses*

Lasey