Chapter 5

The Making of Me

SoRa squared her shoulders and kept her head held high, as Jiyong dragged her through the office. She didn't miss the questioning looks of the other's at their passing either. As they hit the side walk SoRa tuned to Jiyong and looked down to where he still held her wrist. " I think you can let me go now."

Jiyong looked down and immediately let go of her arm. "Sorry just wanted to get out of there so we could get to know each other."

The slight coloring on his cheeks the only indication of is embarrassment, didn't go unnoticed by SoRa. She grinned at his cuteness, " Just don't make it a habit." she said as she looked around at the familiar surroundings.

"We'll see maybe you'll change your mind and want to continue with skin-ship  with me. Maybe even more intimate kinds as well." He grinned over at her with his lovely eyes twinkling with a naughty light.

It was SoRa's turn to color and turn her head away to avoid his gaze. The butterflies in her stomach at his statement, making the air around them seem warmer.

Jiyong chuckled, "Cute. Now lets head out, I know a place with the best coffee and desserts in Seoul." moving down the street not waiting for her to follow. He was off to their destination.

Gaping at his back she shook her head to clear her senses. Cute?? Had anyone ever called her that? clearly he had issues. But remembering her promise to Mrs. Yoo she sighed and took off after him to catch up.

Once she walked in step with him they both remained silent. It wasn't a comfortable silence or a truly uncomfortable silence. As they walked the streets SoRa could feel the eyes on them. Correction the eyes on Jiyong. It was like she was invisible. Women, young and old, and even some men took glances at him. He walked with a masculine grace that look SoRa by surprise. He paced his steps to not make the walk for her uncomfortable. His blond hair shone in the midday sun and made an contrast to his fitted black shirt. Her curiosity won out her shyness and she asked, " Is it always like this when you go out?" tilting her head to see his face better.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong turned towards her his brows raised in question.

"Do you seriously not notice all these people starring at you?" She asked in disbelief.

Jiyong took a moment to look around them to see some people starring at them. He shrugged, I don't care if they stare. I came to meet you. The only attention I want is yours. " He looked back at her and smiled

SoRa laid her hand on his arm to stop their movement. " Why? What do you want my attention for? You could have anyone of these women, even some of the men to get to know. Why me?" She asked in true curiosity.

"Well besides the request to meet you through my God-Mother as a fan of your books. I have also read all the interviews you've done, and you make me want to know more. The minute I saw you in Mrs Yoo's office I was even more curious and attracted to be honest. Whether we come out of this as friends or more will be up to us. So for now why not just get to know each other and see how it goes?" Jiyong felt the heat of her hand through to his bone. He knew he said he would be just her friend if she wanted, but from how he was reacting from a mere touch. There was little question to at least what his body wanted.

Looking into the eyes of the man before her. She saw sincerity and some emotion she didn't quite understand. Whatever it was it made those butterflies spring back to life in a burst of curiosity and excitement. SoRa gave him a genuine smile and extended her hand. "Hello, my name is Jung SoRa. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Giving a deep chuckle he took her hand in his. They where almost the same size and to Jiyong it felt like a warm soft glove covering his hand. " Hello, SoRa-shi, my name is Kwon Jiyong and I assure you the pleasure is all mine." He gave a gummy grin as they shook. This was going to be very interesting.


Short chapter but more to come!

Welcome Idk1997 and TataTabi ! Thank you for subscribing to my story I hope you enjoy it and comment along as we go.

MyDarlingLove: thank you for your words of encouragement they mean a lot to me and give me courage to keep writing! *hugs and kisses*

Lasey