chapter 15

The Making of Me

Sora could only focus on breathing and holding back her tears.She had no feeling of the arm around her waist guiding her out of the room. The walls of her chest felt like they where closing in and she no longer could take a deep breath. Pain, fear, worry, doubt , and shame all rolled within her mind. Blinding her to anything else.

SeungHyun knew he needed to get to an exit fast. Wrapping his arm around Sora's waist he pulled her tight against him. When her head tucked into his chest. His heart caught at how good it felt to hold her again. But hearing her wheeze was a cold bucket of water to his emotions. Just a few more steps to freedom.

Making it to a side exit, SeungHyun pushed through the door, and made his way to the way out of the building. Sora started to collapse and he caught her to him, lifting her bridal style to the exit. Once outside he leaned on the door, and used his legs to help support her weight as he dug into his pants for his phone. Finally finding it he dialed his valet and told him to come around the right side of the building as quickly as possible. He finally took a moment to look at the woman in his arms. Her lovely hands balled into his dress shirt, holding onto him like a life line. Her chest moving up and down in shallow gasps.

" Sora-yah, " SeungHyun whispered but she gave no motion as to she had heard him.

A car swung around the corner and SeungHyun caught his feet and lifted her higher to his chest walking to the car just as his driver ran to open the door. He tucked himself into the back of the car and tucked Sora into his lap. Her head now tucked under his chin he felt small tremors run through her body. So leaning forward he slipped off his suit jacket and laid it over her body curled in his lap.  Gently he ran his hands over her hair it had been a long time since he'd been this close to her. He remembered the last time and tilted his head over onto hers and sighed into her hair.

Hearing her breathing start to even out, he loosened his hold on her and put his finger under her chin . He lifted her head up and was astounded by the depth with in her eyes. They shown with unshed tears. The whole time she'd held them in check. He wondered how that was possible. What had she endured to gain such strength.

"Sora-yah, cry love. There's no one to see but me. Let it out and let me comfort you." SeungHyun said with tears in his own eyes.

Sora blinked up at him and moved her arm out from under his jacket. Her had slowly moving to his face. She laid her soft hand over his jaw. "Oppa, why are you crying? " She whispered as she used her thumb to whip a tear moving down his cheek.

SeungHyun leaned into her gentle touch and closed his eyes. One thing had not changed. His Sora always put others before herself. He opened his eyes and looked down at her piercing green eyes. " Oppa, is crying because you wont do it for yourself. "

Sora's eyes widened and as if the whole thing played over again in her mind she gasped. Pulling her had back to the irst sob escaped her, and  with that the dam of 11 years of pent up pain. SeungHyun hugged her to him and rocked her in his lap. He cried with her. Not because he was seeing her break down with his own eyes, but because he hadn't been there.

He'd been told she would be taken care of. That she would never suffer. That if he obeyed his fathers commands and left that she would be given her dream. But looking at Sora in his arms he knew he'd been lied to. Now he knew why he'd seen hate in her eyes. He bent over and laid a gentle kiss on the top of her head. " I'll never leave you again. Even if you still hate me when you come to your senses. I'm never leaving you again. I'll protect you for the rest of my life."

SeungHyun held her until the sobs turned to hiccups and the hiccups to her falling to sleep in his arms. His tears dried on his checks SeungHyun made it to his home. when the door opened he carefully got out of the car while holding Sora and told his bodyguard to call his private Dr. As his front door opened he made his way up to his room. Placing her gently on the bed he tried to pull away and her eyes flew open.

" Sora. your in Oppa's house and this is my room. You are safe." SeungHyun breath out, his face so close to hers, his breath moved her hair.

"O..oppa? " She croaked out. sore from crying.

SeungHyun couldn't help but smile as she called him than. " Yes, love I'm here rest while the Dr is on his way. I'll be right here when you wake up." He gently pulled her hands off his shirt and covered her up. He moved to go get a wet cloth from the bathroom, but her hand shot out and grabbed his.

"No." Sora whispered.

Closing his eyes to the fear he was in hers, he sat on the side of the bed and intertwined their fingers. " Okay, Baby girl. I'm not leaving. Ever again. No matter how much you may want me to later."

Sora closed here eyes and sleep over took her. Her mind was telling her she didnt need to be here, but her heart felt safe and secure for the first time in a long time. Deciding to just relax into the safety , she sighed and would fight with her mind later.


I'm BACKKKK .. so sorry its taken this long. I've missed you all and hope this chapter keeps you wanting more.

Shuldrich : Welcome ty for the subscribe!

roronda: Welcome and ty for the subscribe!

bb2ne1jp: Welcome and ty for the subscribe!

mcmxci: Welcome and ty for the subscribe!

Please comment and subscribe. Would love to hear from you all. *Hugs and Kisses*

Lasey