Stay

EXO SERIES: Lu Han's Little Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

>>LU HAN'S POV<<

"Min Young-ah, I'm home. Mrs Nam told me you finished piano lessons earlier and, oh my days!" Yoon Hye Yeong cut herself off when she saw me quietly sitting in the kitchen next to her sister. "Lu Han." She finished her sentence, giving me a death glare. "How dare you take Min Young? Are you crazy? She didn't answer my calls! What on earth are you doing in my apartment?" 

"I didn't do anything." I said with an innocent smile. "Min Young was going home from school and we happened to cross paths with each other. She let me in, right Min Young?"

"Yes, sis. Don't worry. It's just Lu Han, he is my friend." Min Young added with a nod, giving him a casual high five. She told me her older sister warned her countless times not to talk to strangers, follow them or interact with them in any way. Not even strangers, but people she didn't consider trustworthy. Min Young and I met at the coffee shop, she was there to see her sister's friends and I was there to see Hye Yeong.

Min Young had even talked to Jongin's sister about me to see if I was a good person. Well, she then wanted to take me to their apartment so I went with her. If something happened, the two at the coffee shop would know Min Young was with me. I'd never have any weird or bad intentions. I'd sincerely like to become Hye Yeong's friend. Before we went to the apartment together, I asked Min Young twice if she was sure I could follow her but she insisted on taking me.

"I reheated some of the food in the fridge for her because Min Young was hungry. If I'd had your phone number, I would've informed you." I explained and was relieved Hye Yeong had some dishes stored, I definitely couldn't cook. "Have you eaten yet?" She lost weight, probably started dieting recently. 

"Don't say anything else, you're leaving my house now!" Hye Yeong raised her voice, dragging me to the entrance. 

"Sis! Don't be too mean to him, he hasn't eaten for the whole day! Lu Han isn't a bad person, I'm sorry for not answering your calls, it was me who took Lu Han to our house." Min Young interrupted us, lowering her head guiltily. "Please let him stay for dinner at least, sis." 

Hye Yeong looked at Min Young with an apologetic expression and let out a sigh. It was quiet for a moment but she forced herself to face me calmly. "Are you hungry? You heard Min Young, she wants you to stay here to eat."  

"I haven't eaten anything for the whole day because I wasn't hungry. But I'll gladly accept your invitation." With a grin, I stood up and offered to help. "What about you? Look at how skinny you are, have you eaten yet?"

"I'm dieting, I've eaten already and just come back from my classes." Hye Yeong replied briefly and looked for some ingredients. 

"What diet? Why would you need to go on a diet when you are already skinny? No, let's eat dinner together." Rolling up my sleeves, I was determined to help Hye Yeong with the cooking. She shoved me away, saying I'd ruin the food and set the kitchen on fire. Yes, not unlikely to happen. "Well, I actually set the kitchen on fire once in the dormitory. Okay then, if you don't accept my help, I'll wash my hands in the bathroom quickly." I blamed the fire on our leader Yifan, though.

Min Young had given me a room tour earlier so I was familiar with the different rooms. Getting up too quickly, I lost my balance and supported myself on the wall, having a hard time to see clearly. My vision was blurred and I already saw me collapsing on the floor soon. A wave of tiredness and dizziness overcame me. When was the last time I had actually eaten and slept properly?

"Lu Han? Sis, Lu Han is very strange, come quickly!" I heard Min Young shout faintly but my ears wouldn't listen to me. Though I made an effort to listen to the voices and clear my vision, my body felt the cold floor faster than expected. 

What happened to me? My eyes wouldn't open even after regaining my consciousness. Voices, a warm touch, but not capable of answering or opening my eyes. I am so tired, I'd like to sleep some more.

"Sis, why isn't Lu Han opening his eyes?" That was Min Young, it was definitely her. It must be a dream. 

"He is sleeping, don't worry. That's what you call circulation problems, Min Young. He needs to sleep, rest and eat something." The other voice, a beautiful one. Hye Yeong. We sang together. I mumbled something out of breath but my eyes still didn't open.

Raising up and using my last strength to rub my eyes, I looked at the ceiling. I wasn't at the dormitory. I wasn't at the hospital either. Memories slowly returned and I recalled having passed out on the floor. It's probably the low blood sugar or exhaustion, nothing new.

"Oh, you are awake?" Yoon Hye Yeong sat beside me on her bed. "You collapsed and fell unconscious. If you decide to faint the next time, please fall on the sofa, you were heavy and it was difficult to carry you. Don't be too shocked if there are one or two bruises." I couldn't help but laugh. One or two bruises didn't matter to me. I wanted to get up but Hye Yeong carefully pushed me back, thus I ended up sitting. "You slept for a few hours. Here, I've made a soup for you because you haven't eaten anything. Who was the one saying that your health comes first?" Hye Yeong questioned me sarcastically and touched my forehead. I felt the heat spreading through my entire body. To every inch of my body, from my toes to my elbows and to my shoulders. I didn't know if she made me feel like that or if I had a fever.

"No fever. In case you faint again, you might as well stay here the night unless you don't want to be scolded by your managers." Yoon Hye Yeong removed her hand from my skin and handed me the bowl of soup. "I'll inform Jongin you won't be coming to the dormitory today. Mind telling me why you didn't take better care of yourself?"

"I usually have trouble falling asleep but never to the extent of collapsing. Insomnia stops me from getting any sleep no matter how tired I am." I explained to her and tried the soup. Yoon Hye Yeong smacked my head. "Hey, what was that for?" I asked her and placed the bowl down on the table carefully. 

"Because you are an idiot. Eat up before the soup gets cold." Hye Yeong said and got up to give me some space. "I couldn't leave you here and go to the pharmacy although I do have some medicine stored just in case." She proceeded to open a box, only for me to discover a mini pharmacy from afar. Does she get sick often? That's a whole lot.

"Nah, there's no need to buy new stuff. It's like you said, circulation problems because I didn't eat and sleep enough." I reassured Hye Yeong and ate up the soup. I've never craved soup so much before in my life. We trainees are broke, proper meals are rare. "I'm completely fine again." To be honest, I wasn't completely fine but at least better than before. Then again, I was probably a burden to her. Hye Yeong had no other choice than to let me stay here. She couldn't leave someone sick and alone like that, could she? Hye Yeong wasn't that type of person. And if she was as cold-hearted as the other SM trainees described her since there were always rumours going on among the trainees, she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter