Game Time

The Cheerleader and The Bangtan Boys

Rapmon was in his car getting ready to leave when Dahyun appeared and knocked at his window. He rolled it down “What is it?”

“Can you do me huge favor?” Dahyun batted her eyelashes “Can you babysit Oprah tonight?”

He couldn’t say no to her “For how long”

“Just during the game and then a few hours after that”

“Hand me the baby”

-

The cheerleaders started cheering before the game as people filled up the bleachers. Dahyun didn’t have as much school spirit as the other girls and it was starting to show. Cindy walked over to Dahyun. “Dahyun, you know I love you right?”

“Um I do now?”

“Well I do, you’re like a sister to me. And sisters are honest with each other right?”

Dahyun didn’t see where this was going.

“So, because you are my sister, I’m going to be honest.” She changed into angry Cindy “Your cheering is bringing the team down. I mean come on, fresh roadkill has more cheer than you.” She smiled “Just smile! It’s not that hard”

Dahyun put on a huge fake grin.

“Perfect” Cindy nodded.

During the game Dahyun tried her best to keep smiling. Her cheeks were beginning to grow sore and tired. Out on the field, Jungkook was also growing tired and sore. The other team was really good and our team seemed to be lacking. She watched as the coach pulled Jungkook off the field and yelled at him.

Harsh

Soon one of the referees whistled and signaled for halftime. Dahyun watched the team make their way to the locker room, she chased after Jungkook. “Hey!”

He turned around. “Oh hey”

“Don’t worry about it”

“Don’t worry about what?” He asked.

“Whatever your coach said. Don’t let him get in your head.” She gave him a quick hug causing him to freeze in place “Just have fun out there!”  She smiled.

“Dahyun to the field, It’s time for the halftime show” Cindy called.

“Gotta go, good luck!” She left him and joined the other cheerleaders.

“Thanks” he grinned.

The halftime show was exhilarating, she had never put on a performance for this many people.

Soon halftime was over and the football players made their way back onto the field. The cheerleaders sat in the side lines and cheered while they played.

Jungkook was in the game again. It looked like the coach was giving him a chance.

“V-VI-VICTORY that’s our tiger battle cry!” The cheerleaders chanted. ”V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!”

Surprisingly, the team was doing better this round. The game was running out of time and we were getting close to tying. “Go Jungkook!!” Dahyun broke away from the other cheerleaders and cheered for Jungkook.

Jin noticed and scrunched his eyebrows. Because of Dahyun’s cheer he was distracted and the other team made it past him causing our team to lose a point.

The crowd groaned in unison. The game was over, and we lost.