Typical Cheerleader

The Cheerleader and The Bangtan Boys

After practice a few of the cheerleaders went to a smoothie shop for a refreshing drink. Dahyun went with because they offered her a ride home.

“So how do you know Jin?” Linzy asked. “I’m dying to know”

“I bumped into him in the hallway” Dahyun admitted.

“No way, that’s the oldest trick in the book” another cheerleader commented.

Dahyun scratched her head. “He knocked me on the floor on purpose?”

“He’s done it before, don’t feel special” She laughed.

Linzy agreed “He has used that before, I doubt it’s a coincidence.”

“Well look who it is” The other cheerleader pointed out the window to where a car parked. Jungkook, Jimin and one other unknown football player stepped out of the vehicle.

“Don’t tell me their coming in! They are totally stealing our after practice spot!” Linzy whined.

Jungkook walked in first and his eyes went immediately to Dahyun. “Dahyun” she noticed Oprah still wasn’t with him.

“Where’s Oprah?”

Linzy interrupted “Who’s Oprah?”

“The doll” Dahyun explained.

“Oh so you’re the baby daddy!” Linzy’s words made Dahyun uncomfortable.

Jungkook ignored her comment. “She’s in the car sleeping”

“You didn’t have her at practice either” Dahyun was beginning to actually care about the doll as if it was a real baby.

“You worry too much. I had the water boy watch her” He started grinning.

“Why are you smiling?” Dahyun asked.

“You were watching me practice huh?”

“What?!”

“That’s the only way you’d know I didn’t have the baby” he laughed “it’s all right you can admit you were watching me, I don’t’ mind. It’s actually kind of flattering.”

“I wasn’t…I…I just observed…”Dahyun stuttered.

“Would you two stop flirting?” Linzy whined “It’s time to order”

“I’ll take a small banana and strawberry smoothie” The other cheerleader asked.

“I’ll have a small blueberry and raspberry smoothie” Linzy ordered. “Dahyun what about you?”

“I’ll take a large chocolate, peanut butter and banana please”

“Woah” Jungkook nodded “Not the typical cheerleader smoothie”

Dahyun smiled “not the typical cheerleader”

-

In the next morning before school Dahyun put on her uniform and headed out to the living room to pack her lunch.

“What the?!” Rapmon held up his hands “How can they even call these clothes? That skirt barely covers anything!”

“Good morning to you too”

Rapmon shook his head “I’m not letting you leave the house dressed like that”

“Okay dad, in case you have forgotten, I have to wear this or I’ll get kicked off the squad and then expelled from school”

“Ugh” Rapmon couldn’t even stand to look at her “Let’s just go”

-

Yet again Jin was waiting for her at her locker. “Hey Dahyun, I’m liking the outfit”

“Save it Jin” She decided it would be better to skip her locker visit today.

“Where are you going?” he caught up to her. “Dahyun don’t run from me”

“I’m not running, I’m just simply walking to class”

“Well let me walk you to class”

“I think I’ll pass” She tried to turn into her classroom when he blocked the doorway. “Move”

“Not until you agree to go with me to the after game party” He stood firm in the doorway.

Dahyun dropped her stuff and sat on the ground.

“What are you doing?” Jin asked.

“You said you’re not moving until I agree to go out with you. I don’t want to, so I thought I’d sit seeing how we’re going to be here for a while”

Soon Jin had to move when the teacher arrived and Dahyun finally got to enter her classroom.

-

The entire day went on and in every one of her classes she got stares from boys. The uniform really made her the center of attention.

Finally it was time for anatomy. She walked in early, as usual, and sat down at her desk next to V. “Hey V!” she smiled.

“Wow” V was staring at her with his mouth wide open.

Dahyun had to physically close it. “Please stop staring”

V blinked and looked up at her. “Right I’ll stop”

Jungkook walked in wearing his football uniform and holding Oprah in his arms. He looks like such a dad.

He walked over to her table to hand her the baby. “Here you are Oprah, be good for mommy okay”

Dahyun liked his baby talk, she thought it was cute. She stood up to take the baby from him.

“Wow” Jungkook looked her up and down absorbing it all in.

“That’s what I said” V added.

She suddenly felt really self-conscious. “V I said not to look!”

“Sorry” He quickly moved his gaze to the table.

Jungkook laughed and handed her the baby. “Take good care of her”

-

Dahyun sat with her cousin and his friend at lunch. She sat there for about five minutes until Rapmon noticed the other cheerleaders eyeing them. “Hey Dahyun”

“Yeah”

“I think your cult is calling” he pointed at the squad.

She turned around and looked at the squad. They were all gesturing her to come over to them. “Oh great, I have to sit with them too!”

J-Hope looked at the other cheerleaders. “I don’t see the issue”

Dahyun sighed “I guess I’ll see you at home”

“Duty calls” Rapmon shrugged.

“Bye J-Hope” Dahyun made her way across the cafeteria. Jungkook noticed her move across the cafeteria.

“You know” Jimin told him “You’re going to need another excuse to talk to her when this whole baby project is over”

Jungkook nodded “I’m working on it”