Date With The Devil

The Cheerleader and The Bangtan Boys

Dahyun got up from the bathroom floor and wiped her tears. Now was not the time for crying. She went out and found Linzy.

“Hey are you okay? That was quite a seen” Linzy asked

“I’m fine. Why did you try to stop me before? Do you know something?”

Linzy sighed “Well it’s just a rumor I heard”

“Tell me” Dahyun insisted.

“Some guy said he saw Jin beating up Jungkook after the party last night. No one believes him so the rumors not really spreading.”

“Why would he do that?”

Linzy looked Dahyun in the eyes “You really have no idea? It’s because of you”

-

After cheerleading practice Dahyun waited under the bleachers for Jin to walk by. When she saw him she pulled under with her.

“Hello Dahyun”

“What did you do?” She kept a stern expression.

“What do you mean what did I do?” he acted ignorant.

“You know exactly what I mean. You gave Jungkook that black eye”

He grinned widely “I don’t know what you’re talking about”

Dahyun felt like she had no other choice. “I want to make a deal”

“A deal?” Jin asked.

“If I agree to go out on a date with you do you promise not to lay a hand on Jungkook or his friends ever again?”

Jin thought over the deal. “Make that two dates”

“One date, and you can’t tell anyone”

“What? You can’t take away bragging rights! What’s the point?”

“That’s the deal take it or leave it”

“Add a kiss and you have yourself a deal”

Dahyun hesitated. “Fine, deal”

-

Jin picked up Dahyun at her house on Saturday night. Dahyun purposively wore the ugliest clothes in her closet and made sure not to brush her teeth or hair. They end up going to see a movie. The entire time of the movie Jin tried to make advances on Dahyun but she either ignored them or got up to go to the bathroom or get snacks.

After the movie Jin walked her outside. They stood next to the box office. “That was a terrible movie” Jin stated trying to start conversation.

Dahyun just nodded.

“Okay, I’d like to cash in on my kiss now”

Oh great, I was hoping he’d forget. Dahyun squeezed her eyes shut puckered her lips. Maybe it’ll be fast, like ripping off a band aid.

Jin wasn’t into this whole situation. He didn’t realize that having a date against her will was going to be so much of a hassle. He bent down and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

She peeped open one eye. “That’s it?”

She noticed that he had changed completely from when they arrived at the theater. When they got there he was happy and slightly erted but now, now he looked almost sad.

“Hey Jin” He was heading towards the car with Dahyun close behind. “You’re going to keep your end of the deal right?”

He opened the door for her to get in. “Yeah, don’t worry about it”

She got in the car and he closed the door. Then he got in on his side and the car. “I’m sorry this didn’t work out.”

Jin shrugged “I guess you can’t have a relationship if only one party is interested”

I’m so glad you understand