Chapter 5

Times Between You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A simple hello could lead to a million things.-

 

"TEAM LEADER (Gyuri) where are you going with L.Kim last night?" Seungyeon and Sungjong asked together once they saw Gyuri entered the office. There was Jiyoung too.

Gyuri grunted as she heard the question. Part of it because her head throbbing so much. Another part because she really wanted to bury her self inside a hole because of her conversation with L.Kim last night. What the hell inside her mind when she said it?

"You also didn't comeback after a while. We were worried about you." Seungyeon grabbed Gyuri's shoulder.

"You are not worried at all, Sunbaenim. You also went out with one of the guy in the party after a while." Sungjong nudged Seungyeon.

"All right, I'm not worried at all because I know he is L.Kim. So, spill out already. What happened last night? Did you finally sleep with him?" Seungyeon acted all excited.

“Please don’t mention anything about L.Kim for now.” Gyuri walked to her desk followed by three of her team member.

“Is he really that bad?” Seungyeon sat on Gyuri’s desk and showed worried face.

“L.Kim isn’t bad person, Sunbaenim.” Jiyoung quickly defended her friend though no one knew they were friend.

“It’s not what I mean, Jiyoungie. Are you really naïve or innocent?” Seungyeon rolled her eyes.

“She means if L.Kim has a bad performance in bed.” Sungjong kindly served their newest team mate how to decipher their second lead in team’s word.

“It is…” Jiyoung’s flushed red when she heard it. It felt weird to talk about how her friend’s perform on bed behind his back.

“Aigoo, you’re really cute.” Seungyeon pinched the younger woman’s cheek. 

 

“All right, please leave my desk right now. I want to work.” Gyuri cut the conversation and shushed people from her desk. "Jiyoung, if you got any idea for next edition's article, you can prepare and let me now."

"Am I allowed to write anything this soon?" Jiyoung's face lit up.

"Why? You don't want it?"

"No no no... I want it. I will prepare it! Thank you, Eonni," Jiyoung spurred out without thinking so much.

"Eonni?" Gyuri lifted one eyebrow as she heard it.

"I-i mean Team Leader." Jiyoung stuttered. She wanted to slap her lips for almost said something inappropriate. What was she thinking about to call Myungsoo's Gyul with Eonni without her consent?

Gyuri looked didn't bother with it. She waved her hand to dimiss her. "It's fine, just do your work. I will check on it and decide if you can continue to write any article or not."

Jiyoung bowed down and went to her desk.

 

"That girl is cute for sure." Seungyeon commented as she turned to Gyuri. "You are not being serious about newbie preparing an item, right?"

"Why not? And why are you still standing here? Don't you have any article to be proofreaded?" Gyuri gave her a flat face.

"I don't have any. Instead I'm still curious about what you do with L.Kim." 

"Oh, God. It's not your business, Seungyeon," Gyuri scolded.

Seungyeon clung onto her. “At least, you can tell me what happened last night, uh? I’m dying to know.”

“Nothing happened between me and L.Kim. Are you satisfied now? Really, Seungyeon. I can’t help you with your high passion on .” Gyuri drove her friend to her desk.

“Oh, you are never needed to help me with that. There is other man help me with that.” Seungyeon smirked playfully.

“What did you mean? Han Seungyeon, did you find another one ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter